Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Shampoo

4.3 5 0 241 241 For stronger, healthier, shinier hair.
Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Shampoo

27-03-2021
Currently using
After a month of use I definitely notice a difference.
01-02-2021
Made scalp oily
I have very dry hair but somehow using this shampoo for 1 month made my hair very oily and frizzy...
17-10-2020
Garnier fresh
Love the lasting smell this leaves on my hair! My fiance loves it too! Makes my clean from roots and takes out oily residues. I would recommend using this brand.
23-09-2019
Soft hair
Love this product! Has a pleasant smell and leaves my hair feeling soft and easy to style. As a general preference I usually purchase Fructis products for my hair, this is my new fav
02-08-2019
Fructis
I like it. It is definitely a good change from my old. Smells good and shines my hair
09-04-2019
grow strong
when I'm able to find this product I grab it up, my hair and scalp looks and feels much better after 1 use, and you can feel how much better the product is for your hair
03-11-2018
I fell in love with this shampoo
I started using this shampoo a month ago and I fell in love! <3 I have really frizzy and damaged hair and not only did I see my hair transform - get stronger and less breakage - the frizz is at its controllable best! I love this!
17-08-2018
This shampoo make my hair shiny and silky. My hair has definitely gotten healthier from this.
03-02-2018
This is my favourite shampoo to use, i love the light scent and it does not weigh down my hair. I use this with the conditioner and it is a perfect combination.
18-09-2017
This shampoo makes your hair actually feel thicker and stronger. It also leaves your hair smelling great! I would definitely recommend this product!
12-08-2017
One of my favourite shampoos! I have really thick and wavy hair and it moisturized it without weighing it down and the scent is nice as well. Anyone looking for something new to try, this is it.
05-07-2017
Another Fructis success. Love the way it leaves my hair.
31-05-2017
Smells amazing. Leaves my hair so soft! The shampoo and condtionor together work so well. Definitely recommend.
26-04-2017
I have tried many shampoos, I have wavy hair that tends to be dry. This shampoo (and conditioner) works well on my hair to leave it soft. The scent is not the greatest but that is just personal preference. I also like that the shampoo is thicker, not as runny/watery as many are these days. I enjoy Garnier products overall and would recommend.
31-03-2017
Worked well for my hair type and smelled great. Would recommend this to others.