Garnier Hair Care Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo

4 5 0 68 68 Give hair a fresh feel with pure clean shampoo and conditioner
Garnier Hair Care Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo

18-06-2021
I would buy again
this was on sale when I decided to try it and it was a good price. I really enjoyed using it, I like the scent it has and it worked really well for my oily hair. I want to try other scents
14-06-2021
It works okay
I have oily hair and this shampoo is okay, it's not the best or worst. I really loved the scent, it's invigorating. But my scalp was still oily afterwards so it's not the best for my hair type.
04-06-2021
Awesome
Love this product ! I have baby fine hair and this is the only product that does not weigh down my hair
28-05-2021
Shampoing occasionnel
Le produit est correct, mais sans plus. j'ai les cheveux gras et il n'est pas assez bien adapté !
06-05-2021
pure clean
Shampoing sans silicone qui sent bon le citron, il nettoie bien mes cheveux en éliminant saleté et huile. Mes cheveux sont en santé et sentent le frais. Parfait pour un usage quotidien.
23-04-2021
Go to shampoo
This is my daily go to shampoo for the past several years. It leaves my hair shiny, smooth, and smells great.
01-04-2021
Pretty good shampoo!
I was in search of a zero sulphate shampoo and found this at my local Walmart. I have been using this for the past 2 months and it has done a great job in keeping my hair clean. I like how affordable it is, the smell and how easily available it is in stores.
30-03-2021
Almost Okay
As compared to my previous shampoo, I actually loved this one after a few days of using it. It left my hair really smooth. However, after few days of using, I noticed my scalp to be very itchy at then I realized I got dandruff because of this! I am also using their conditioner as well by the way. Probably it’s not fit for my hair type.
23-03-2021
Love this shampoo
Leaves hair feeling fresh and clean. Gives me alot of vokume
08-03-2021
tangle free
I love the way it make my hair feel . leaves my hair so so soft and tangle free.my favorite
05-02-2021
Fructis Clean and fresh shampp and conditioner
I love the way it make my hair feel and gives me body. Conditioner leaves my hair soft and tangle free and dont have to use much
05-02-2021
Experienced Hair Fall
Tried a couple of of different ones from the range but wasn’t happy at all. My husband and I both experienced hair-fall and thought maybe it’s just us but my mom used it when she was visiting as well and complained of the same issue . Wouldn’t buy again
26-01-2021
Suitable
It's nice how it lathers and rinses easily. Love it
17-12-2020
Recommend!
I love the combo shampoo+ condition from Garnier! The see through bottle is awesome so you can actually see how much your using! They should all be like that! Price is reasonable and affordable by majority of people and I love that!
11-12-2020
Awesome shampoo!!
This is an awesome shampoo! It smells amazing and my hair always feels silky soft and super clean. Will buy again and recommend to all my friends.