3.8 5 0 46 46 Give hair a fresh feel with pure clean shampoo and conditioner

2018-06-01
Great smell and so much better for your hair than other shampoos!
2018-05-31
I love this product, my hair are not heavy since I'm using this shampoo and they stay clean longer. The scent is also very nice
2018-05-28
I absolutely love this product it smells great and it really does make your hair feel clean would definitely recommend
2018-05-09
J'ai utilisé ce shampooing et j'ai les cheveux colorés et mes cheveux étaient doux et flexible. Je l'ai beaucoup aimé.
2018-04-06
I loved the smell of this product. It washed my hair so nicely as well. I will definitely buy it again.
2018-03-08
bon shampoing sens bon et mousse bien. j'aime ce produit
2018-03-02
I have try this product before and I personally do not like the smell it smells more like a cucumber perfume smell to me that doesn't smell very well I also hate how it makes my hair feel because my hair is so poofy and it comes out feeling like a straw feeling so for me it wasn't a good product I think for somebody who has thin straight hair it probably do the trick.
2018-01-09
absolutely love the way my hair smells and feels when I use this, makes me feel so clean and fresh and it's a fair price too
2018-01-04
J’ai beaucoup aimé. L’odeur est très agréable, comme tout les fructis d’ailleurs.
2017-11-10
It's a good shampoo, smells nice. The price is pretty good also
2017-09-18
i love this shampoo. GarnierFructis pure clean shaampoo works great, smells wonderful and is a really great shampoo with a great price.
2017-07-05
love the smell of this product. the price cant be beat
2017-06-04
I did not like this product. It left my hair feeling oily and greasy.
2018-08-03
I heard that garnier shampoo is fat free. So I am using the shampoo of this brand but it is creating a lot of dandruff and causing hair fall
2018-07-24
J aimerai bien l essayer . Garnier fait de bon produit j en suis sur que ce shampoo est a la hoteur