3.8 5 0 45 45 Give hair a fresh feel with pure clean shampoo and conditioner
Garnier Hair Care Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo

06-06-2018
Great shampoo that leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. My hair gets oily quickly but this product helps to keep down the oiliness without drying out my hair.
01-06-2018
Great smell and so much better for your hair than other shampoos!
31-05-2018
I love this product, my hair are not heavy since I'm using this shampoo and they stay clean longer. The scent is also very nice
28-05-2018
I absolutely love this product it smells great and it really does make your hair feel clean would definitely recommend
09-05-2018
J'ai utilisé ce shampooing et j'ai les cheveux colorés et mes cheveux étaient doux et flexible. Je l'ai beaucoup aimé.
06-04-2018
I loved the smell of this product. It washed my hair so nicely as well. I will definitely buy it again.
08-03-2018
bon shampoing sens bon et mousse bien. j'aime ce produit
02-03-2018
I have try this product before and I personally do not like the smell it smells more like a cucumber perfume smell to me that doesn't smell very well I also hate how it makes my hair feel because my hair is so poofy and it comes out feeling like a straw feeling so for me it wasn't a good product I think for somebody who has thin straight hair it probably do the trick.
09-01-2018
absolutely love the way my hair smells and feels when I use this, makes me feel so clean and fresh and it's a fair price too
04-01-2018
J’ai beaucoup aimé. L’odeur est très agréable, comme tout les fructis d’ailleurs.
10-11-2017
It's a good shampoo, smells nice. The price is pretty good also
18-09-2017
i love this shampoo. GarnierFructis pure clean shaampoo works great, smells wonderful and is a really great shampoo with a great price.
05-07-2017
love the smell of this product. the price cant be beat
04-06-2017
I did not like this product. It left my hair feeling oily and greasy.
03-08-2018
I heard that garnier shampoo is fat free. So I am using the shampoo of this brand but it is creating a lot of dandruff and causing hair fall