4.6 5 0 63 63 Soaked with Micellar water, they are specially formulated for make-up removal on sensitive skin.

19-08-2019
:) great for travel
love this product for traveling or even just a quick clean up before you see anybody after the gym after work. <3 this product the scent is nice to light and refreshing. Yes would let my friends know
28-11-2017
I was pleasantly surprised by how well the Micellar Cleansing Wipes worked. The did an excellent job removing makeup without drying or irritating my skin. I have very sensitive skin and find many products are too harsh. I definitely recommend Garnier Micellar Cleansing Wipes.
11-08-2017
Great make up remover! One of the few that doesn't cause me to break out.
07-08-2017
These are great, easy to use and made my skin feel clean. I even use them after exercise to get rid of excess sweat
05-08-2017
bonjour Tres bon produit je le conseille a tous je l'utilise a tous les jours.
27-07-2017
It works wonderfully on my makeup. I recommend this product to anyone that I know.
20-07-2017
Does what it's supposed to ! Great make up remover.
17-07-2017
This is probably the most amazing product on the planet. I love that this is non-abrasive on my skin and does not make it feel dry after I use it. A lot of wipes, I find are too strong and cause my skin to sting a little after I use it. But there is none of that with the micellar cleansing wipes. It also smells great and leaves your skin feeling clean!
17-07-2017
So easy to clean your face and leave it feeling so soft! I have sensitive skin but have had no problems with this product
08-07-2017
J'adore ce produit vraiment efficace nettoie très bien
06-07-2017
Great wipes with No alcohol, so it`s great for your skin.
06-07-2017
J'adore ces lingettes, laisse la peau propre et pas d'irritations
15-04-2017
I have tried these and I find that they are gentle on your skin> Yes they take two to remove mascara but they are still good
31-03-2017
Very easy to use and great product.. Smells nice and removes everything easily on your face.
31-03-2017
I use them when home really late and tired. Gets my makeup off quickly and easily, leaves skin feeling refreshed