Garnier Micellar Water with Argan Oil

4.8 5 0 117 117 Cleanses, removes makeup and soothes, no rinsing for face, eyes and lips. Tested under dermatological control
Garnier Micellar Water with Argan Oil

24-02-2022
Garnier SkinActive Tout en Un avec de l'huile d'Argan
J'ai essayé beaucoup de produits pour enlever le maquillage surtout pour les yeux et à mon avis celui ci est le meilleur. Surtout quand il faut enlever le crayon noir et mascara ! Les propriétés nettoyante avec de l'huile d'Argan enlève efficacement et rapidement . Il en faut peu de ce démaquillant pour enlever beaucoup. J'ai aussi remarqué que mon contour des yeux est resté lisse . Parfait pour un maquillage tenace.
17-02-2022
Works well
This is a great make up remover. It’s soft and so gentle on the skin. Gets make up off in literally seconds. I’ve been using this daily for years and still love it. No strong scent which is also great!
07-09-2021
Trop huileuse
Bonne eau miscellaire. Elle est hydratante et douce pour les peaux sensibles. Par contre, je l’ai trouvé bien huileuse et je ne pouvais l’utiliser que le soir. Le jour, c’était trop gras sous mon maquillage.
28-08-2021
so happy to be exist
olalala j'adore ce produit, il démaquille super bien et j aime le rendu après avoir fais le nettoyage de ma peau
21-07-2021
One product for double cleanse!
Super good product!!! Removes sunscreen and make up. Also really good price point. The only down side is that personally irritated me a little, because my sensitive skin, but my mum who has normal skin use it all the times and loooves it.
12-06-2021
Excellent
I like this make up remover it is good one
09-03-2021
I don’t know how I lived without this
It’s amazing at removing makeup and leaving my skin feeling residue free.
25-02-2021
Five stars all around
I have to say the Argan Oil in this Micellar water is amazing, there is something so satisfying about it because it actually adds a little extra "umph" to make your face feel soft after taking off the makeup. From the first time I tried it, I was happy with it, the only problem is actually finding the variation in your local drug store!
01-02-2021
Awesome product - used the vitamin C type
I received the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water All-in-1 with Vitamin C as a free product. I used this product before bed to cleanse and remove my makeup. This product is so easy to use and left my skin feeling extremely soft afterwards. I only needed to use a little bit of product on the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Eco Pads and it did all of the hard work for me, removing my entire face of makeup immediately without the use of water. I love the fact that this product not only removes makeup, but it cleanses the face leaving it smooth and instantly refreshed. The fragrance is very light and I also love that it has the added benefit of Vitamin C. The bottle is big and at a great price point. I would definitely recommend this product to others because of its effectiveness and ability to remove makeup instantly. I will buy this product in the future and make it part of my daily skincare routine.
11-12-2020
A must try
I tried this about 4years ago. At that time I was wearing makeup pretty much everyday. It does the job and more than value for money. Great with waterproof makeup specially eye makeup. Try it. Good for dry sensitive skin.
26-11-2020
Incredible Make up remover
This is such a great and gentle make up remover. It does such a wonderful job of removing EVERYTHING from my skin. It leaves my skin feel soft and smooth. I know I can always count on this product to work on any sort of make up I have on my face.
23-10-2020
Lovely Product
This miceller water is wonderful for makeup removal. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin and even around my eyes. I find just one cotton pad with this product removes all of my makeup. One of my favs!
01-09-2020
Must Buy
This product is amazing in terms of its formula. It does not make your skin oily and remove makeup in just seconds. After using this my skin felt so soft as I am a makeup lover and I often need this product.
07-08-2020
Love the product
I love the ganier product it is very good for your skin and l love the product
31-07-2020
LOVE this product
Micellar waters are great at removing makeup-especially this one!! I love garnier and believe the Argan oil added was great for moisturizing the skin and not drying it put while used. Definitely will be trying this again, and it’s a good cleanser too.