0 5 0 3 1 This lotion with SPF 15 helps to defend the skin against external aggressors such as UV rays. This oil-free, lightweight, and hydrating formula locks in moisture for 24 hours.
Garnier Moisture Rescue Actively Hydrating Daily Lotion

08-07-2016
This is a good product, it does the trick if you use it daily. would recommend to others.
23-10-2016
This sounds like an awesome product to try. I am almost out of the product I am using now. Maybe trying this out will help me to choose better.
03-10-2016
I'd like to be able to try this out...just so happens I'm actually in need of some more face lotion 😊
13-09-2016
I have not tried this product yet but would love too
07-09-2016
Would really like to check out this product, I am looking for a moisturizer to use daily, thanks
23-08-2016
Would love sample of this as i'm in need of a new lotion to try
04-08-2016
I would love to try this product, my skin has been horrible lately and it needs something to spruce it up.
04-08-2016
I would absolutely love to try this product as I have damaged dry skin & very much in 'Need' of a product to help restore the skin I used to have when I was younger; 'if that' is at all somewhat possible. :) I would truly so-ever be grateful.
04-08-2016
I have very dry skin and would like to try this product to see if it would make my skin soft
04-08-2016
I have been using Garnier for years! Always like to try new stuff, this probably rocks!
04-08-2016
Iam always looking for a good product would love to try.
03-08-2016
I would love to try this on my dry skin and see how it works
03-08-2016
would love to try this product... Garnier i have bought most of there products, as i receive in sample's and now there are the products i purchase every week.
03-08-2016
If anything makes me look and feel better I shall try !!!!
03-08-2016
I would enjoy to have this lotion on my skin after sunbathing and swimming in The Ocean every day in summer time. It is needed to hydrate skin every day.