Garnier Moisture Rescue Actively Hydrating Daily Lotion

4.5 5 0 37 37 Let Moisture Rescue™ come to your skin’s rescue.
Garnier Moisture Rescue Actively Hydrating Daily Lotion

04-09-2022
Nice product
I'm not familiar with lotions but this was a good start when I began to exfoliate my skin this summer. 4/5 for moisturizing - I do feel moisturized for a day after applying the product and it makes my skin soft. It doesn't contain an irritants and alcohol is considered generally safe and gentle on sensitive skin. I give it an hour or two to absorb before going to bed or outside in the humid air, otherwise it can feel slightly sticky and suffocating on my skin. 4/5 for scent - I don't particularly like or dislike the smell but I am a strong advocate for fragrance-free skincare products. I can smell the shea butter and oat complex over the other ingredients. 4/5 for value - good price for a bottle of this size and you get what you pay for. Overall I'd recommend this product if you're looking for a simple lotion to feel noticeably smooth and moisturized.
14-07-2022
Great moisturizer
Garnier Moisture Rescue Actively Hydrating Daily Lotion Is a wonderful daily facial moisturizer that works for even the most dry skin. Didn’t clog pores are causing the breakouts. Very lightly scented. Would highly recommend.
18-03-2022
Very good
I’ve been using this product for a few years now ! I absolutely love it ! I call it a game changer because that’s exactly what it is ! It’s not to heavy on the skin , doesn’t feel to oily. And it definitely keeps my face nice and dewy ! everything I want in a face moisturizer while protecting my skin at the same time! I would definitely recommend !
06-10-2021
parfait
j'ai utilisé la crème moisture rescue actively hydrating de Garnier pendant la saison estivale et j'ai bien aimé le flacon pompe, la crème est très fluide, elle s'étend bien et pénètre la peau assez rapidement , elle ne laisse pas de film gras mais une peau fraîche et douce. Très abordable et disponible partout c'est un bon rapport qualité prix
02-09-2021
Great moisturizer for Dry Skin
I have a very dry skin and started using this moisturizer everyday since the last 4 months. I love that consistency of this product and it doesn't leave a greasy feel on my face. I even use this under makeup. Loved it.. 👍
29-03-2021
Great product for oily skin
I have oily, acne prone skin, and I was very happy with the results of this moisturizer. I used it in both winter and summer and found that it worked well in both seasons. In the winter I sometimes have dehydrated skin with a few flakes, but this moisturiser kept that issue at bay. And in the summer this moisturizer was not so rich that it clogged my pores or felt overly oily. Overall it hydrated my oily skin very well and did not cause any breakouts or other irritation.
27-02-2021
I bought this because my other moisturizers broke me out. I have acne prone combo skin, so I was really looking for something that doesn’t break me out and still moisturizes my dry patches and this does that.
25-02-2021
Nice all around
Garnier Skinactive has to be one of my most favorite drug store brands, and you can't really go wrong with the price point. I was happy that this product had built-in SPF, and I found it to be very moisturizing without feeling greasy.
03-03-2019
Instantly Renews & Brightens
I am always buying and using so many skincare facial and body products. I use several different brands and @GarnierCanada is one of them. I love this light weight day cream it really does help my face look awake. It instantly makes my skin look fresher, feel softer and gives it a healthy glow. I find it is a great base before applying my morning makeup. Helps make my face look more radiant throughout the day. I will definitely buy again, great price and I highly recommend.
11-11-2018
Great Moisturizet
This moisturizing lotion works incredibly well. I was surprised because at this price point I wasn’t expecting much. It really surprised me, as it is a medium weight lotion, yet it works better than some heavy intensive creams I also use in the dry days of winter. I will definitely buy more of this!
21-10-2018
perfect
Great lightweight moisturizer. Non greasy and perfect under makeup.
07-10-2018
Not oily and softer dkin
It makes ur skin softer and clean and hydrated the skin I have been using it for about a weeek now and can already see the difference on my skin reccomend if u have dry skin and it’s not greasy at all
27-09-2018
Loved it
I loved this product it brought so much hydration to my face and took away any dry patches . Highly recommended
27-09-2018
Moisturizer and Dreams
This product leaves a nice soft finish without a greasy feel. I was very satisfied.
18-09-2018
Smooth and moisturizing
I have very dry skin which breaks out if I use anything heavy. This application is very smooth and the moisture is long lasting but doesn’t break me out.