4.6 5 0 30 30 Let Moisture Rescue™ come to your skin’s rescue.

2019-03-03
Instantly Renews & Brightens
I am always buying and using so many skincare facial and body products. I use several different brands and @GarnierCanada is one of them. I love this light weight day cream it really does help my face look awake. It instantly makes my skin look fresher, feel softer and gives it a healthy glow. I find it is a great base before applying my morning makeup. Helps make my face look more radiant throughout the day. I will definitely buy again, great price and I highly recommend.
2018-11-11
Great Moisturizet
This moisturizing lotion works incredibly well. I was surprised because at this price point I wasn’t expecting much. It really surprised me, as it is a medium weight lotion, yet it works better than some heavy intensive creams I also use in the dry days of winter. I will definitely buy more of this!
2018-10-21
perfect
Great lightweight moisturizer. Non greasy and perfect under makeup.
2018-10-07
Not oily and softer dkin
It makes ur skin softer and clean and hydrated the skin I have been using it for about a weeek now and can already see the difference on my skin reccomend if u have dry skin and it’s not greasy at all
2018-09-27
Loved it
I loved this product it brought so much hydration to my face and took away any dry patches . Highly recommended
2018-09-27
Moisturizer and Dreams
This product leaves a nice soft finish without a greasy feel. I was very satisfied.
2018-09-18
Smooth and moisturizing
I have very dry skin which breaks out if I use anything heavy. This application is very smooth and the moisture is long lasting but doesn’t break me out.
2018-09-14
Non greasy
this product is mom greasy and super hydrating. It.just gets absorbed so nicely that I honestly.forget that I've even ever used it
2018-09-14
Excellente crème de jour
Bonne crème de jour. Texture douce et veloutée. J'ai la peau sensible et acnéique. Cette crème ne me cause aucun problème! Je l'utilise tous les jours sous mon maquillage. Ma peau semble hydratée et en santé.
2018-09-13
Absolutely loved it
I got some very noticeable difference in these first weeks then anything I used the usual two ta six week for peak results PALIZE
2018-09-11
Super hydrating lotion! Doesn’t feel greasy and leaves skin feeling amazing
2018-09-11
Very Nice product
J'ai vraiment adoré ce produit! Ma peau semble mieux hydrater.
2018-09-10
5 stars
its good products i just love it and my family loves it too
2018-09-07
Great moisturizer
I love this moisturizer! Its light on the skin and moisturizes really well and didnt cause any irritations.
2018-09-06
Daily lotion
I have very dry skin and this product is the best ive found so far to be able to satisfy my skin's needs.