4.1 5 0 13 13 Garnier Nutrisse Color Reviver 5-Minute Color Mask is formulated with responsible-sourced avocado oil and pure pigments, and said to instantly nourish colour-treated hair and add gold tones, while restoring softness, smoothness and shine in just five minutes. The vegan product is free from paraben, silicone and animal-derived products or by-products, and retails in a 125ml pack, featuring a Data Matrix code. It is available in the shades: Golden Blonde; Cool Blonde; Vibrant; Copper; Vibrant Red; and Warm Brown.
Garnier Nutrisse Color Reviver 5-Minute Colour Mask

31-12-2020
Vibrant Red
As a natural redhead ( dark auburn, actually), I do colour my hair with a lighter auburn every few months. As I’m aging, though, my roots get really dark after about 5 weeks, so I use the Garner Nutrisse Color Reviver in Vibrant Red on my roots. I use it in the shower after shampooing, leave it on for 5 minutes, then rinse it out. It really does make a difference!
05-12-2020
I really wanted to love it
I really wanted to love this product. It is affordable and I have heard from a few people that it works. I have tried it multiple times and I only notice a very tiny difference in my hair.
30-11-2020
Great results
Product helped reduce brassiness and achieved a softer more natural look
16-11-2020
Red color deposit shampoo
I felt for the price the products worked well and enhanced my color.
01-10-2020
Ok
This was ok. I followed the instructions but didn’t notice much of a change. Maybe if you left it on longer? I notice more of a change with my purple shampoo so this wasn’t a win for me.
13-09-2020
Good
It's good, and it smells good and the price isn't too expensive so that's something I like.
25-08-2020
Enhanced Blonde Color w/Highlights
I have Blonde hair w/highlights (some grays)shhh! That’s a secret! Lol! But I have to tone down the brass tones, refresh my color! It works really good, my gray hairs are blended some. But it doesn’t deposit color. It smells wonderful and the price is good! I’m a fan, and would recommend it to anyone!
09-08-2020
Soft and shiny.
I found this hair cream to smell good first and good quality and good price this I would recommend to everybody and safe to use.
08-08-2020
Awesome product
I love garnier product and the color is very good and great shade it is very easy to color your hair in 5 minutes it makes your hair beautiful and it contains nutrients which is good for your hair
11-07-2020
Good for a temporary boost
I dye my hair copper, which is a colour that fades really quickly. I tried this product in the copper red version and overall it does what it promises. It’s not a dye (so it won’t cover your grey hair or change your color) but it helps to give your colour a boost. It works but it really lasts only until your next wash. It’s a mask that you need to keep 5-10 minutes and rinse away (no need for conditioner after). The smells is amazing and it leaves hair soft. Another good thing is that it’s not messy and easy to apply. I’d recommend this product for a temporary boost.
26-04-2020
So soft
I bought this on a whim about a month and a half ago. I got it for a great price while browsing the discount area. (My favourite part of any store) and thought why not give it a try? I find it does help lighten certain parts of my hair, (worked best in my lighter blonde hair not so much on my darker dirty blonde Hair) I also found it very soft and moisturizing! I expected it to not be as softening since it is trying to lighten my hair. And most products I have used usually dry it out. I actually liked it so much that I went back to the store about a week later and bought the last two. Over all worth giving it a try if you have lighter hair and want to give it a boost. But not as worth it if you have darker blonde hair as I didn’t notice as much of a difference.
13-11-2020
I would love to try this product. Any hair color that claims it colors in 5 minutes is for me
02-06-2020
I have bleached hair n would love to try this product?can I plz get sample