4.8 5 0 48 48 Ombrelle SPF 50+ KIDS lotion is a gentle and moisturizing sun protection specifically formulated for a child’s delicate skin

17-10-2018
Ombrelle satisfies our sunblock criteria
We have fair, sensitive skin and this product protected well without giving anyone a rash. I felt confident applying this product on my children and for myself. The product did take some time to rub on, and if not applied well we would be left with white on us. We live in the country and have well water, if the lotion got on our clothing, it would react and leave our clothing with orange marks after being wahed. But it lasted a long time and held up very well while playing in the pool. It is muc more expensive, but worth it; its our go to brand. No sunburns or rashes, it satisfied our sunblock requirements.
06-09-2018
not just for kids
I work outside and tried lots of products, however this one stays on even in very hot weather and with my sensitive skin it work extremely well compared to higher priced products.
07-08-2018
J'ai testé sur moi et mon fils de 1 ans depuis le début de l'été. Notez que nous avons les deux un teint de painte de lait et moi je ne bronze jamais et prend des coups de soleil en un rien de temps. Ni mon petit homme et moi n'avons eu des coups de soleil cet été encore. Alors je trouve cette crème vraiment bien et je la rachèterais certainement.
05-08-2018
This lotion is amazing. I am glad it can be used as a sunscreen as well.
05-06-2018
This is the best sunscreen on the market. I recommend this sunscreen to all my friends with kids. I just wish they would make larger containers. It is a tad expensive but definitely worth it.
08-05-2018
I trust this as safe to use with my kids. It's easy to find in most stores.
18-03-2018
this is our go too for our whole family too !!! can't wait to use it again this summer . I TRUST Ombrelle !! It works don't buy cheaper brands to much additives in them ( very dangerous )
03-02-2018
Garnier Ombrelle is the best sunscreen out there!! it is not oily or greasy, light, absorbs fast and works very well even when wet. i have stopped using all other sunscreen after i bought this!!
24-01-2018
Garnier Ombrelle is my favourite sunscreen for the whole family. it is non greasy and works the best out of everything i have tried.
11-01-2018
Garnier Ombrelle is our go-to sunscreen for the whole family, whether it be in the garden, at the seashore or on the golf course.
05-12-2017
With three kids, you need sunscreen and a good one. This is it! Two of my kids have really sensitive skin and no problems! Perfect for my fair skinned kids not one that gets a burn. Goes on smooth and doesn't leave a white film or sticky sensation.
04-11-2017
doesn't leave a sticky greasy feeling on your skin I use it as well as some of my friends
04-11-2017
I like this product for the whole family. Non greasy and high SPF
03-11-2017
Garnier Ombrelle Titanium Dioxide Mineral Lotion 50+ SPF is great. I have really fair skin and I work outside for my job. I am 60 years old and this works well on my skin.
11-10-2017
ces la meilleur crème solaire et ma même été recommander par une pharmacienne au familiprix