4.2 5 0 19 19 Formulated with Green Tea Extract, this 96% naturally-derived deep pore gel cleanser purifies skin while removing dirt, oil & daily build-up.
GARNIER Skin Active Mattifying Cleanser with Green Tea Extract

23-02-2020
Works good
Got this Because it was on sale, it works pretty good but I have the makeup smudge a lot before coming off. I'd still buy it again because it does work with a little elbow grease
30-01-2019
Smells nice
Although it smells nice and is made with natural products and leaves your skin feeling cool and clean I have oily skin and have noticed that my skin is even oilier after using it.
06-11-2018
Deep clean
This product is so good, it's sensitive on my skin, leaves a cool refreshing feeling. Deep cleans and unclogged pores, removing oils and dirt build up
23-10-2018
Gentle for skin
I love this cleanser. It is very gentle for skin. No irritation or dryness afterwards. Suitable for combination skin. Can be used during any season of the year.
05-08-2018
This cleanser is nice. It removes dirt and makes my skin feel much less oily. I look forward to buying this again.
06-03-2018
fresh and practical. it does really work and gives your skin a good feeling of clean too
01-03-2018
I have not tried this product yet but I am looking forward to giving it a try. I am a big fan of Garnier and have liked every product of theirs that I have tried. I have read a lot of really good reviews on this product so there is no doubt it will be an excellent product.
28-02-2018
This product works great on my oily/dry combo skin! i love the way it feels after i use it!!!!!
18-02-2018
I agree that this product is awesome. It makes my skin so silky smooth and love the scent
07-02-2018
J'ai bien aimée. Effet rafraîchissant.laisse la peau propre et fraîche. Parfait pour un nettoyage express
07-02-2018
Jai adorer ce produit il sent super bon et laisse ka peau tres douce je vais en racheter ses certain
05-02-2018
I have to say I absolutely loved Garnier cleanser,. It leaves your face feeling so clean and there is no greasy feel. I actually just left my face makeup free. I recommend this product.
03-02-2018
J'ai bien aimé ce produit , on reste la peau toute douce, on se sens propre et fraîche.
02-02-2018
I have not tried this product yet , but would really love too
02-02-2018
its an ok product just a little too watery for me......it was not of the strength I need to do the job I require