4.2 5 0 164 164 Formulated with Green Tea Extract, this 96% naturally-derived deep pore gel cleanser purifies skin while removing dirt, oil & daily build-up.

28-02-2018
Still searching for a cleanser that isn't harsh and drying.Would love to try this especially for winter skin!
26-02-2018
aucunement essayée seulement leurs produit capillaires que j'ai achetée ... je n'est jamais été déçus pour le moment :)
25-02-2018
I have not tried the Garnier Skin Active Mattifying Cleanser with Green Tea Extract i love Garnier products would love to try it thank you
21-02-2018
J'aimerai bien essayer votre nouvelle gamme de produits. Merci
21-02-2018
J aimerait bien essayée Garnier skin Active..j ai lis de bon commantaire au sujet de se produit
20-02-2018
j aimerai bien essaye ce produit , j ai une peau mixte et vous donner mon avi merci
18-02-2018
No. Never tried it . Review sound like it really good product .
16-02-2018
Si c'est encore possible, j'aimerais bien tester nettoyant de Garnier.
13-02-2018
i'd be interested in trying this product, as i have an oily complexion- from my experience Garnier has been a great brand
12-02-2018
I have yet to try this product but anything with green tea kind of spikes my interest. Would deff love to try
10-02-2018
I would love to try Garnier SkinActive just because it's new and it might give me a little bit of a boost
09-02-2018
I haven't tried out any of this new Green Tea Extract. Garnier always made great beauty and skin care products I will be very happy to try out.
09-02-2018
I haven’t tried it yet but the fact that it contains green tea sounds good to me. I have been using tea tree oil cleanser. But yes I would love to use this one and see how it makes my skin feel.
07-02-2018
I have yet to try this product, but after reading many reviews I am really excited to try it! I have combination to oily skin, which many have said it is great for!
07-02-2018
J'aime la marque Garnier. Mais jamais essayé ce produit. j'aimerais l'essayer pour pouvoir donner mon avis.