4.2 5 0 164 164 Formulated with Green Tea Extract, this 96% naturally-derived deep pore gel cleanser purifies skin while removing dirt, oil & daily build-up.

06-02-2018
i know that Garnier has good products but this one i still didnt tryed, would love to resieve one to try.
05-02-2018
J'aimerais vraiment faire l'essai de se produit la s'il vous plait et merci
05-02-2018
Would really live to try this product and review for you .
05-02-2018
Really want a chance to try this. Garnier products are always moisturing and refresh. There should be some sample so I can try it before I buy it.
04-02-2018
j'aimerais avoir la chance d'essayer ce produit pour pouvoir donner mon avis.
04-02-2018
Faut l'essayer pour que je puisse donner mon avis.je l'ai pas encore essayé
04-02-2018
This type of cleanser would be a new experience for me since I normally use a cream cleanser. But the idea that it contains green tea really appeals and I like the pump-style dispenser a lot.
04-02-2018
je voudrais essayée ce produit pour ma peau très sèche
04-02-2018
I have not tried it but, i’m All in to try this product. I have tried competitors brand and would be more than happy to compare.
04-02-2018
J aimerai essayer car j ai un probleme de peaux sec qui me cause de problem
04-02-2018
Have not tried this product but am willing to try to get it and try iy
04-02-2018
I have not tried this product yet but i love Garnier items. They are always great and most importantly, AFFORDABLE. I would love to try a free sample of this. Green tea is a wonderful ingredient
04-02-2018
I haven’t tried it but it’s one I definitely want to try. I love Garnier products❤️
03-02-2018
I'm so excited about this product I've heard lots of good reviews I have not bought this yet but hopefully I get it Thursday the home tester club.
03-02-2018
J'aimerais l'essayer car j,ai une peau mixte.elle me cause beaucoup de problèmes.