4.2 5 0 164 164 Formulated with Green Tea Extract, this 96% naturally-derived deep pore gel cleanser purifies skin while removing dirt, oil & daily build-up.

03-02-2018
I have not tried this but heard a lot would love to try it
03-02-2018
Je n'ai pas eu l'occasion de l'essayer. J'aurais bien aimer,recevoir un échantillon. merci.
03-02-2018
looking for a new product for my skin...my face is so dry in the T-Zone and haven't found anything that will work...women over 55
03-02-2018
Anything with green tea is tops in my book so I do want to try this product. Garnier is a well respected company.
03-02-2018
I haven't tried this yet but would love too. Green tea has many health benefits.
03-02-2018
No, I have not tried this product, but why am I not getting any samples. I joined since Oct.17 and nothing
03-02-2018
j'aimerais bien essayer ce produit .Les produits Garnier ont une bonne réputation et sont d'excellents produits pour la peau merci
03-02-2018
Je ne l'ai pas essayer et j'aimerais le tester sur ma peau.
03-02-2018
Would like to try this always open. To trying a new skin care product and I do like Green tea in cleaners.
03-02-2018
I haven't tried this product yet. I would love to get a free sample to try and then write a review.
03-02-2018
Je n'est pas essayer encore ce produit. J'aimerais bien!
02-02-2018
I would love to try this with the green tea, I have heard that green tea is to be so good for you but have never had the chance to try it before. Thanks for letting me have the opportunity to try before I put out a lot of money and don't really care for it .
02-02-2018
Bonjour, j'aimerais bien essayer ce produit, pour constater son efficacité merci.
02-02-2018
I have not had the chance to try this product, would love to be selected? Judy