4.7 5 0 32 32 Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb The Antioxidant Super Moisturizer is claimed to give an instant burst of long-lasting, 48 hours healthy hydration and thanks to hyaluronic acid, which is an ingredient naturally found in skin is said to flood the skin with weightless moisture, plump out and reduce fine lines. This dry skin gel cream features non-greasy formula with antioxidant- rich goji berry fruit,extract, vitamins C and E, pomegranate extract and is said to help strengthen the moisture barrier to stop the cycle of hydrated skin with a more youthful look every day. According to a manufacturer, the moisturiser leaves skin feeing softer, looked smoother and healthier. Also available is Antioxidant Super Moisturizer All Skin Types Lotion (75ml/21.99 CAD), which is said to give skin an instant burst of healthy hydration, and contains hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in skin and claimed to flood skin with all day, weightless moisture. This product features water-light, non-greasy formula with antioxidant-rich goji berry fruit extract, vitamins C,E as well as pomegranate extract and is said to give an instant feeling of deeply hydrated skin with a more youthful look day after day help protect and preserve a healthy skin moisture barrier and moisture loss throughout the day. According to the manufacturer this lotion leaves the skin feeling softer,smoother and healthier, and is suitable for all skin types.
Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb The Antioxidant Super Moisturizer

17-01-2021
Moisture bomb
Absolutely loves this product. Leaves skin soft and supple. Lightweight and light on the wallet as well. I would definitely recommend it
13-01-2021
FEELS SO GOOD !
I received a sample of this product in a Beauty Box subscription. I really liked it because it’s light, non greasy and is very effective. My skin gets dryer in the winter and it helped !
07-01-2021
moisturizing bomb
This moisturizer is a must for cold, harsh winters. To be honest I purchased this because of the price, this was very affordable and so far works great. I get dry patches on my eye brows and after 3 weeks of daily use they are gone. This formula doesnt leave a residue and soaks in quickly.
03-01-2021
Extreme Moisture Burst
Great product! Feels like a surge of moisture from the first application. Perfect to apply before bed as skin feels amazing in the morning. Skin is plumped up making your skin perfect for makeup application.
19-12-2020
Super Effective
I was desperately looking for a product for my face. My face is dry. I tried a lot of products but this one is just fabulous. It worked for me and left my skin fresh and hydrated. It helps my skin to be hydrated for two days at it promised. Defenitely recommended.
16-12-2020
Superb
My mother in law used this since from years its awesome
09-11-2020
LOOOVE THIS PRODUCT
This is probably one of the most refreshing products I’ve used on my face ! Absolutely love it ! The gojjy berry brightens up the face
04-11-2020
Really works
Hyraulonic acid is the key for moisture. This is good
18-10-2020
Super Hydrating
I first received this line to test it's hydration and absorption properties. I must say the last few months I've really felt a difference in moisture retention! Especially on the hot summer day where this was a must in my skincare routine ☺️
17-10-2020
Moisturize without feeling sticky
I've always been a fan of Garnier products, this one didn't disappoint either. I like that it hydrates my skin without feeling sticky or thick on my face. I use it on a daily basis on my sensitive skin.
14-10-2020
It's ok.
I tried this product a few months ago because my mother bought it for me. I found it left my face feeling greasy and it looked shiny! It kept my skin hydrated and didn't cause me to breakout but I don't like the shiny/greasy feeling your left with all day.
06-10-2020
Really good product!
This product is very good. It really exfoliates your skin and makes it super soft. It is good to moisturize your skin. I really recommend this to all. Overall, it is a good product!
04-10-2020
Very moist on my skin!
Light & moisturizing on my face! Got this from my mom-in-law's stash and I was pleasantly surprised that it is light and non greasy. Moisturizes my face very well! A good buy!
03-10-2020
Great for dry skin
I've got sensitive skin, but the ingredients used are gentle enough to use frequently. This is one of the best moisturizers I’ve found so far. This also has a nice light scent.
03-10-2020
Silky moisture
Love this moisturizer goes on silky smooth. Does not leave a sticky heavy feel. Noticed a more radiant and healthy look to my skin. I usually have very dry skin and this left my skin feeling and looking fantastic