4.3 5 0 154 154 Lustrous, flawless finish. Colour matching formula for a wide range of skin tones.

2018-10-17
low maintenance
It's light and easy to use. I don't wear makeup regularly so this product is great for providing quick, no fuss, minimal coverage with a busy schedule. When the weather is dry I do have to use a heavier moisturizer though.
2018-10-07
Perfect
This is amazing for my face. Just put it on and walk out. It covers every blemish and your face is perfect. I recommend this product
2018-08-04
This BB Cream is so nice for my skin and I use it daily. It covers very well and it doesn't nead any primer it's also moisturizing. I do recommend it.
2018-06-06
i love the natural feel of this product, and coverage it provides feels like you're not wearing anything on.
2018-05-14
I dont like this bb cream. Its so oily. The coverage of this bb cream is really bad.
2018-05-09
It didn't feel greasy on the skin and provided the right amount of coverage to help even out my skin tone. Great for a summer day when you really don't want to much makeup on your face.
2017-12-01
J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement et je l'ai testé quelques fois jusqu'à maintenant. Je n'ai vu absolument aucune différence. Ce produit est tout simplement une crème à mon avis. Pour moi, une crème BB donne un petit teint mais je n'ai vu aucun changement. Je ne recommenderais pas ce produit.
2017-11-13
I like Garnier BB cream very much it goes on for a light coverage finish. I use this everyday when I don’t do a full face makeup. A must try!
2017-10-18
20 min and need to reapply .Also broke out my skin :(
2017-10-11
Ive used this for 2 years...or another garnier B&B product. I love it...its light and goes on smoothly and easily.
2017-10-06
I only use BB creams and tried Garnier SkinActive BB Light Nude Effect Moisturizing Cream a few days ago. It was light and went on smoothly. It didn't cake and stayed fresh looking all day. I will recommend it.
2017-10-05
I like this product. Does not feel heavy on... no heavy perfume smells make it a winner 4 me
2017-09-16
wonderful product nice and light not thick smells really nice
2017-09-15
This is a staple for me, it's light weight and provides light dewy coverage. It's great for summer when I never feel like wearing foundation. I love the smell too! The price is reasonable especially as the bottle lasts for a very long time.
2017-09-14
I am a Garnier junkie! I tried this product and I love how it looked under my makeup I barley needed any coverup or powder and it moisturized the dry patches on my face. I used every bit of this out of the tube. Well worth it!