4.6 5 0 127 127 Dissolves makeup, even waterproof mascara, cleanses skin, eyes and lips without rubbing or rinsing.
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Cleansing Water Waterproof Make-Up Dissolver

08-01-2021
Fantastic micellar water at a bargain price
I've used Bioderma and I honestly feel like this works the same way. I like the pink version for sensitive skin. And it's a lot cheaper than Bioderma! It lasts a decent while and I just apply to a cotton round and use it on my skin to take off makeup. Even without makeup it also catches grime so it's such a good step in my skincare routine.
27-12-2020
Works great!
Love this stuff! I use it every day to take off my makeup and it works amazing!
21-12-2020
Pretty Good
Great for removing makeup but I wish it wasn't so hard to wash it all off my face. Leaves a bit of residue. Despite that it's pretty solid
18-12-2020
works well
it takes out make up really well especially waterpoof mascara and i am impressed by product. this was my first time trying micellar water
18-12-2020
Leaves a residue on my skin
I regularly use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water for All Skin Types (the pink bottle) and love it, so I was excited to try the waterproof makeup version. Unfortunately, it left my skin feeling greasy, so much so that I had to use facial wash to get rid of it, which kind of defeats the purpose of micellar water.
16-11-2020
Best makeup remover hands down
I love this makeup remover, it works away at thick mascara and leaves the skin feeling smooth. It has never caused a reaction or breakout in my sensitive skin so I will continue to use it as part of my skin routine!!
07-11-2020
Effective, fresh feeling
I barely wear make-up and when I do its only a thin layer of foundation, but I use this in the evening whether I'm wearing foundation or not. Feels fresh and clean, and when I do wear foundation it takes it off really easily.
26-10-2020
Good price
This stuff is a good price and it works really well nicely on skin and doesn’t make me feel tight and Itchy after
22-10-2020
Love this stuff!
This stuff is great because I only wear water proof mascara and it removes it so well! Its also a great price. I always wash my skin afterwards, and have never had any issues with this product breaking me out. I have used this for years and will continue using it.
22-10-2020
best make up remover
this is my go to makeup remover and it works very well to take off everything, including waterproof mascara. very gentle too, i just soak a cotton pad and press it on my eye for a bit then wipe it off.
15-10-2020
Surprisingly good
I love wearing waterproof makeup so they stay put for the day. But it could be hard to remove sometimes. This really works! I was always using the expensive brands of makeup remover but it was money down the drain. This works just like any other big brand.
09-10-2020
Works!
When your too tired to double cleanse this is a good choice because it does the job it claims.
02-06-2020
I don't get the hype
Believe me, I wish this stuff worked. Yet i always find that it takes more pads to remove, and never FULLY removes my washable mascara/eyeliner. There is always some residue left.
15-05-2020
Amazing!
I bought it mainly to help me get my mascara off as I found that was always the hardest to remove. I was blown away by how well it worked and how little rubbing it took to get my mascara off!
30-04-2020
Love this
It takes everything off within a few wipes. It’s a great product , and it cleans your skin just right . I do recommend this product to anyone who’s changing their makeup remover brand .