Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo

4.4 5 0 538 538 Green apple and green tea. Revitalizes and boosts shine.
Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo

03-05-2021
Best Shampoo I've Used!
Love, love, love this shampoo! Always leaves my hair clean with no residue. It's my number one shampoo now! Honey Blend is my favourite!
24-04-2021
Overall great product that leaves my thin hair feeling refreshed with out an issue of frizz
20-04-2021
Love the scent
I have always loved Garnier hair products and boy do they know how to nail a scent. They are affordable and go on sale a lot, and this particular one is very gentle on the hair, it will give you a decent clean without drying out your hair!
14-04-2021
So smooth
The shampoo is so smooth to the touch when applied on the hair. It rinses off without residue. Very gentle on the hair
11-04-2021
Great smell
My favourite thing about this shampoo is the smell, it’s so fruity and refreshing
27-03-2021
I love the whole blends line! It actually has made a noticeable difference in the days where I don't wash my hair, and the smell is great. I use both the shampoo and conditioner.
21-03-2021
Smells so so good
This shampoo smells amazing. My hair loves it too. Always in my rotation.
11-03-2021
Smells amazing!
This shampoo left my hair feeling soft, clean and oh so bouncy! I loved how it did not weigh down my hair. The Whole Blends collection is amazing and I recommend it!
08-02-2021
Moisturizing
I love love love this shampoo! It is very moisturizing, isn’t oily, and smells great! It makes my dry, damaged hair look healthy, and bouncy. I have been using it for 2 years and I don’t think I’ll ever switch.
12-12-2020
My daughter's love this stuff
I have 3 daughter who all have long hair and they love this shampoo.It doesn't weigh their hair down and has a nice fragrance.Will definitely be repurchasing it over and over again.
02-10-2020
Lovely scent
This scent is wonderful - not overpowering, but delicate and subtle. The shampoo lathers very well, cleaned nicely and was gentle on my hair. It is definitely a brand of shampoo and a scent which I will return to. Hair felt soft and manageable after use.
27-08-2020
Love the smell but not enough
I purchased this shampoo for the wonderful smell but as I tried it out that night it left my hair dry and rigid..love the smell but it's just not for my hair.
23-07-2020
#1 Shampoo
I love Whole Blends shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking full. Because you don't need to use much it lasts a long time. My favourite shampoo
28-02-2020
Nice shampoo
Good product. Nice size for the price. Works into a nice lather and cleans all products out well. My hair feels smooth and moisturized after with less frizz. I would recommend.
12-01-2020
Clean and soft
Tried the shampoo and added shine and softness to my hair . There was a clean feeling to my hair . The smell of the green apple was fresh