4.4 5 0 86 86 Traditional snack mix.
General Mills Chex Mix Traditional Snack Mix

11-11-2020
Favorite Snack
This has always been one of my favorite snacks my most favorite is the bread chips in white and brown.
16-10-2020
Tasty
These are some of my favourites, they have the perfect crunch. I love that it's not just one chip it's a variety and they all have a different crunch.
22-01-2016
I have tried Chex mix! Very delicious.! Love the crunch and the flavour! These come n different flavours. I love the original best!
06-11-2015
The best Chex mix ever has to be this original flavour. Crunchy, just salty enough, and every handful is different.
04-09-2015
These are amazing! So tasty. One of my favorite snacks and a good alternative to chips. Would highly recommend.
27-08-2015
This is a great product. Our household loved the variety of the mix and a bag was gone in one sitting. Nice and crunchy too!
25-08-2015
I have tried this product and I loved the taste, but I noticed a long expiry date and checked the ingredients and found out it is loaded with preservatives which is a downer for me because they taste so healthy. So until they cut out at least some of the preservatives I will not be buying anytime soon.
19-08-2015
I love chex mix snacks. I have to be careful though because I could eat the whole bag
09-08-2015
its very tasty snack would recommend it too all i used to always eat this as a kid and still love it now
06-08-2015
Great taste and it is true once you start eating them you have a hard time not to finish the bag lol
06-08-2015
love chex mix, great healthy snack compared to chips.
06-08-2015
I love Chex Mix but have a difficult time finding a store that stocks it in our small town.
10-07-2015
Really love chex but be careful as it has a tendency to shrink. Once you open the bag it starts to evaporate. .. love this one.
09-07-2015
Excellent taste and variety in this mix. It is very easy to eat more than one should of this product :) Would love a low sodium version to take a bit of the saltiness off and make me feel a little bit better about my snack choice.
09-07-2015
I have tried these and I really liked them. They weren't my kids favorite though. I would buy them for myself again