4.5 5 0 108 108 Designed for toddlers learning to self-feed
Gerber® Graduates® Cereal Twists

04-07-2018
Both of my kids have really enjoyed these. I find they are great for popping into the diaper bag or my purse, that way if we are out and the munchkins get hungry we are set!
12-10-2017
Great finger food for toddlers!!! My litttle one likes the brocolli flavor. Helps comforting gums in teething.
09-09-2013
My kids like this product. They are always asking for them. Great on the go.
07-09-2013
These were a favorite with my 2 boys. They loved all the different flavors.
30-08-2013
my son use to eat these all the time when he was a toddler, he loved them
27-07-2013
My son did not like these at all. I was hard pressed just to get him to finish the one I gave him. He was not impressed.
26-07-2013
My 1 1/2 year old son really loved these! They are a good size for small children and there was no choking.The flavour was good as well
05-07-2013
my daughter loved these. great little snacks--something like a nutrigrain bar
27-06-2013
My little one just ripped these appart and would not eat it. she took one bite and then just played with it.
23-06-2013
My kids love these! The are dry and a bit messy, but they taste great.
06-06-2013
When my daughter was younger we bought these all the time. they are great. Love that they are individually wrapped so you can always throw a couple in your diaper bag. Its a delicious and nutritious treat.
31-05-2013
My daughter Loved these cereal twists, but got sick of them rather quickly and never ate them again. They can also be fairly dry, so make sure your child has water or something.
26-05-2013
My son eats these and loves them. they are easy for him to eat with only a few teeth and the taste is great
25-05-2013
My kids love these. I like the fact that they have yogurt and no artificial flavours or colours.
24-05-2013
My son absolutely loved these. He could not stop eating them.