4.2 5 0 137 137 Freeze-dried whipped yogurt and fruit snacks, made with real yogurt and fruit
Gerber® Graduates® Yogurt Melts™

06-11-2019
Bon au goût mais...
J'ai acheté ce produit pour mon bébé, c'est bon au goût mais ça ne reste pas bon longtemps. Aussi, lorsque je lui donne quelques chose à manger surtout dans ce genre de nourriture c'est pour couper ca faim entre les repas ou comme collation. Malheureusement j'aurais pu lui en données pendant des heures pour le satisfaire. Je ne recommande pas ce produit.
22-09-2019
Wasnt a fan
My niece actually wasn’t much of a fan of these. I’m not sure why but she just didn’t like them. Worth trying because every kid is different. So who knows yours might like them!
05-09-2019
Addicted
When we started feeding solids to our daughter, she favoured berries. So when I found these berry yogurt melts, we had to try them and I wasn’t handing them over to her fast enough. She loved these. I had a couple myself too and they are really good. Very slim choking hazards as they melt in your mouth or of like cotton candy ... without the sugar. I bought so many of these and they have a couple different flavours
05-06-2019
Weird Texture
I attempted to give these to my son. He was not a fan. So I tried them out myself. Weird texture and weird taste... Not sure what improvements could be made - will just avoid in the future.
10-02-2019
My kids love them
My 3 oldest kids tried these and absolutely loved them...they are a great on the go snack as well!
08-02-2019
A favorite for little ones
These are awesome when ur little one is young easy to pick up. My guy loved all the flavors Were my sons favorite snack
12-09-2018
Taste delicious and melt in your mouth.
My daughter absolutely loves these! She gets excited as soon as she sees the bag and I definitely can understand why. The taste is great and they really do melt in your mouth which is perfect for little ones with very little teeth. Also they are not too sweet at all which is a bonus.
05-09-2018
These little yogurt melts are the tastiest little things Have had in a long time. My toddlers can literally eat a whole bag in one sitting if I let them. They are a delicious snack.
02-09-2018
Gerber® Graduates® Yogurt Melts™
My toddler loves to have these as healthy snack. They are a quick and easy snack to take on our many adventures.
10-08-2018
These are an easy snack for my toddler. I like that they have yogurt in them and they aren’t messy. Very portable. We continually buy these and other flavours.
06-08-2018
My child loves this . He really enjoys eating this as a great snack . I find this healthy for him to eat .
05-08-2018
My daughter loved these yogurt melts as a snack all the time. She is 2 and still eats them. Very easy to eat and not messy like actual yogurt.
05-07-2018
How can you say no to a healthy snack.............................
08-05-2018
the concept of these are good but they can get messy if your kid spits them out just wish they dissolved a bit quicker
29-01-2018
My son loved these i tried them myself and i find they are quite chalky but from a childs view they are magnificent