4.8 5 0 5 5 Introduce your little one to the goodness of fruits with GERBER® Organic Purée, Apple Summer Peach, Baby Food. Let’s face it – nothing is ever 100% mess proof. The Smart Flow™ spout helps get more food on that little spoon and less everywhere else, so mealtime should become a more nutritious, less messy experience.
GERBER Organic Puree Apple Summer Peach Baby Food

17-02-2020
Favorite
The smooth texture and taste made it the favorite of our grandson. We buy 2 pouches everytime and they are gone within 2-3 days.
26-11-2019
Love Gerber Food Pouches
My toddler really enjoys all of the Gerber food pouches. I am happy they came out with a line with flavourful food combinations. I also enjoy that the packaging is transparent so you can see how the food looks! The only downfall I dislike about the packaging is the spout; we have pouch spoons that fit onto the spouts for every other brand of food pouches- except Gerber changed their design so unfortunately it does not fit. I also find the pouches a bit smaller than some of it's competitors.
05-11-2019
Délicieux!
Celui-ci est le préféré de mon bébé. Il le dévore lorsque je lui en donne. J’y ai goûté également et j’ai trouvé qu’il goûtait bon. L’emballage est un plus car il m’a dépanné à mainte reprise. Je recommande ce produit.
24-09-2019
Baby loved the taste
Baby finished the whole pack in one sitting! He loved the sweetness. I liked it too!
22-09-2019
My niece loves it
My niece loves any of these pouches with apple in it! These ones are nice because they are organic. My sister usually likes to make her own food but these pouches are super great for traveling or last min meals!