4.6 5 0 47 47 Ready and prepared to handle even your smelliest kitchen garbage, this bag suppresses the worst trash odours. And with the Easy-Tie® closure you just tie, grab, toss, and you’re done.
Glad Kitchen Catchers

23-07-2020
Only Use Glad for Garbage Under the Sink
These Glad bags are perfect for my garbage under the sink. They are the perfect size, strong, durable and keep odours down. I only purchase these for my garbage under the sink.
27-01-2020
The only brand we trust
We use this brand day in and day out. Strong and durable hold, great for kitchen use. I recommend this brand to everyone.
13-12-2019
Ideal for small apartments
Living in a small space means there is very little room to store garbage other than under my kitchen sink. Once one bag is full I have no choice but to put it down the shoot right away but sometimes bags pile up! This product does its job in keeping away leaks and resting odours, especially the glade infused bags. The only recommendation I can think of is to add a better tie feature to make it easier to seal the bag !
31-10-2019
great
i like a lot of this product. Usually i use in my kitchen and i like a lot of his quality. i'm new in Canada and since i came here i just like to buy this brand. I always recommend this brand when someone newer them me ask some recommendation
06-09-2019
Kitchen Garbage Bags
These Glad bags are just the right size to fit your under the sink garbage containers. I find them easy to use right out of the box and nice and durable. They are a good price as well. I would definitely recommend.
07-05-2019
Strong and good value
My go to kitchen garbage bag. A great size and is strong for those days when Overfill it. My favourite is the Gain scented ones which combat odour.
12-03-2019
Best for the kitchen!
I only use these bags for my kitchen, they really trap in the odours and it is durable
04-01-2019
Good product
Since the majority of my garbage is recycled I have very little use for large garbage bags now. These hold all my non-recycled garbage items and can last easily for three months before I need to change bags. While I do not need the "odor" control, as no food goes into the bags, they are strong, hold a lot and are easy to tie and then dispose of.
12-09-2018
Good garbage bags
These are good garbage bags. They are sturdy and can handle a lot of garbage in them.
07-08-2018
Perfect size for all those clean up jobs that don't require a large disposal bag.
06-06-2018
GLAD KITCHEN CATCHERS is very house need it very good brand it doesn't leak very strong
06-04-2018
When you need a bag that will hold, nothing beats Glad
05-02-2018
I have always found Glad products to be very dependable and durable.
11-10-2017
GLAD KITCHEN CATCHERS are amazing they do keep the smell away good producti would buy
06-07-2017
Glad has had great products for many years and this is another one. Tough Bags that you can`t beat.