4.5 5 0 118 118 Glad® press’n seal® wrap provides your food air tight, leak proof protection while preventing spills.
Glad Press’n Seal Multipurpose Sealing Wrap

15-10-2020
Multifunctional!
I use this thing for EVERYTHING! It's great and really does seal it in without leaving any sticky residue. I like to use this for portioning my meats and it does not leak at all! It's amazing!!
04-07-2020
Use It For Everything!!
I use this for preventing freezer burn on my ready to serve meals. Works perfectly!!Only wrap you'll need!!
29-04-2020
Nothing compares!
Once you try this, you will never go back to regular cling film again. Amazing product. Product doesnt store well for long periods or at high altitudes.
18-02-2020
Works really well!
The "Press'n Seal" works a lot better than regular cling wrap. For one thing it doesn't fold in on itself making it hard to use. It also works better on most containers than cling wrap.
25-01-2020
Always buy
I buy this exact brand everytime. It always does the job
15-11-2019
4 stars
Found easy to use great for all the many ways to use it for
01-11-2019
works well
Press'n seal works well to seal things and keep them sealed which regular plastic wrap doesn't always do
23-10-2019
Sealed it
Wrapped up a piece of cake after a party and it held the whole way home. I loved that no matter how stumbly we were it held onto my cake. I think the product was made great. I would definitely recommend this product
22-10-2019
Love this product
Great product for the price! Stays sealed when you press it. I use this for baking, cooking, and leftovers. Works well over glass bowls. I have a big box of this. Easy to use and detaches easily.
02-10-2019
Press and It Seals
I love this product. It is easy to use and is great for sealing food that you are storing in a bowl, etc. that does not have a lid.
06-09-2019
Pratique
Je trouve ce produit très pratique pour couvrir les contenant qui contiennent du liquide. Cependant le côté adhérant ne colle pas bien sur tous les types de surface/ bol. De façon générale j’apprécie quand même ce produit .
05-09-2019
HAIR SALON
This is great for hair salon use! To regular and bake the hair to the correct temperature for the colour to take.
19-08-2019
My favorite
LOVE THIS! The only wrap we buy in our house. It is so easy and convenient, and works so well.
10-06-2019
Press n Seal
We love this product...it's the only one my husband wants me to buy. I do wish it was still available @ Costco as we do have a hard time finder a large box
04-06-2019
Perfect!
This is the only sealing product I use now. I love how it clings on to the bowls etc. I wouldn’t do without it ever!