4.6 5 0 78 78 Regular easy-tie recycling bags 65.1cm x 8.2cm / 25.62in x 32.5in.
GLAD Regular Easy Tie Recycling Bags

31-10-2017
I found these recycling bags work great. I could tie them no problem too. I would definitely recommend them. I hope if you try them they work for you too.
11-09-2017
I have tried this product. I find that they are very easy to tie.
06-07-2017
Great Bag, very Tough as well. For all your trash needs, Nothing beats Glad Bags
03-11-2016
Only bags that I use and only ones that I will use. Probably because these are the bags my parents used as well. Great garbage bags, they do the job well.
18-06-2016
This is my go to for recycling bags. They can take quite a load before they tear.
08-04-2016
love the bag. I use them instead of blue boxes for pick up. I also use them to store some of my luggage pieces so they do not get dusty in the closets.
13-02-2016
These are the only recycle bags that I use! I have been using them for years now and I have no complaints, they are tough hold a lot of plastics and don't blow away in the wind on garbage day like plastics tend to when they are in the box.
13-02-2016
Je les aime beaucoup, très résistant et bonne odeur.
06-02-2016
i have tried the glad easy to tie bags, and i have use them ever since. (the easy to tie handles are super)!
12-01-2016
Ces sacs sont le summum des sacs que j'ai utilisé pour mettre là récupération de la déchiqueteuse. Facile à refermer et à nouer et surtout solide.
07-01-2016
durable and strong bag is worth using by far as it is a must upon my shopping lists !
23-11-2015
I have used these bag for the last 2 weeks. They have been good, I normally use No Name Brand recycling bags. I have not seen much of a difference in the 2 products. Nothing the justify the price difference.
09-11-2015
Living in an area that has several people putting out recycling boxes, I never have to worry about going back out to get mine, or find out it's been taken. these bags are easy and convenient.
21-10-2015
Love these easy tie bags!!! I recommend them all the time!!!
21-10-2015
I buy these regularly, they work well, are strong and tie up nicely