4.6 5 0 78 78 Regular easy-tie recycling bags 65.1cm x 8.2cm / 25.62in x 32.5in.
GLAD Regular Easy Tie Recycling Bags

25-08-2015
These are great. Better than the drawstring and easy to open
25-08-2015
AWESOME AND SO EASY TO USE, THE TIES MAKE IT EASIER TO RUN TO THE CURB WITH MY GARBAGE
21-08-2015
Glad garbage bags are the best quality for the money.They are strong and durable.Easy to tie and carry.
30-07-2015
Facile à nouer et bonne grandeur. En plus, il est dégradable donc bon pour l'environnement. Je le recommande!
14-07-2015
these bags are great, good quality and very strong. i would definitely want to buy these again
05-07-2015
yes I have tried them and use them most of the time
05-07-2015
We only use Glad...the product is tough.. and I know my money is well spent
05-07-2015
GLAD the best dern bags on the market...no other bag stands up to garbage day kicking like GLAD BAGS...
04-07-2015
The only recycle bags I use. Easy tie handles are a great convenience.
04-07-2015
These bags work fabulous for recycling. They're tough, and withstand the items that slice through other brands, and hold whatever you can load them with. I highly recommend them!
04-07-2015
Very good bags and very tuff, like the top makes it easier to tie.
19-06-2015
Got these on sale so thought it was a good time to try. Because the are clear I use them to store bedding. I also found the work great for camping to organize the vehicle. Just wish they where a bit bigger to hold more bigger pop bottles...
14-06-2015
Awesome Product. I'm actually a fan of all glad products. These recycling bags are better to use than a blue bin. You don't have to worry about things being blown around in the wind.
11-06-2015
Very good product. The bags are very resistant and easy to tie.
09-06-2015
I have always used glad bags . these are easy enough for my son to open & use hes special needs , they are strong haven't had even one break .