4.8 5 0 101 101 Fresh Clean Scent
Glad® with ODOUR GUARD®

05-02-2014
These are great, such a small change to a simple product that makes a great difference. I remember buying these by accident, and I had used the bag to store some clothes in my backpack. When i opened the bag, I thought that I must have spilled some cologne in there or something, because it smelled great!
23-01-2014
I love this. No more smelly garbage. I buy nothing but this.
11-01-2014
They smell great. A little expensive, only buy when I have a coupon. Love them for chaning cat litter.
10-01-2014
received a trial bag in the mail when product first launched. very durable and smell preventing.
05-01-2014
Great bags, smell is strong, but good to mask garbage odours. Use them always.
28-12-2013
these bags are horrendous, they produce such a vomit smell it is unreal, can glad contact me and produce something that does not smell any guard. DDO qc.
12-12-2013
I love the fresh smell when I put a new bag in and it really helps mask any nasty garbage odor. Really love this product.
10-12-2013
I like these bags they get rid of ever odour in my garbage I buy again
07-11-2013
Love the Odor Guard; especially the ones with Febreeze. Helps mask stinky kitchen odors.
06-11-2013
Great product. I use these all the time.
05-11-2013
I LOVE THEM They are nice and strong and easy to take out to the trash
27-09-2013
I tried these when they were on sale and I had a coupon and they are great garbage bags with a clean scent. I was surprised it made a difference. Very disappointed that there are cheaper alternatives.
11-08-2013
Bought these for my composte garbabe in the house, love them!!!
11-08-2013
These bags do make a difference!!! I would give them a Thumbs UP!!!Please add your comments about Glad with ODOUR GUARD here.
06-07-2013
These are a favorite of mine. These bags work wonderfully for all my recyclables.