4.5 5 0 118 118 New Glade apple and cinnamon scented candle.
Glade Apple & Cinnamon Candle

28-10-2020
smell of fall
i absolutely LOVE anything apple cinnamon and glade really delivered with this candle! the smell is perfect and reminds me of fall. i would definitely reccomend this candle in this or any other scent as well
28-10-2020
SMELLING LIKE HOME
I love this product, when I walk into my home it smells like home, and in bakery. This product is affordable, and last long. I have found it all grocery stores and malls. Overall I really like this product.
27-10-2020
ery Glad about Glade
Of all the candles I've purchased via Amazon, Glade is definitely the best value. The scent is pleasant, good throw, permeating a large area. The scent begins with lots of jasmine, eventually settling down to a rose, violet, sandalwood, musk and just a hint of citrus. Decent burn, however, given its diameter and height, the candle would probably have better burn as a 2-wick candle. I'm so pleased with Glade candles that I will be purchasing more soon. Many thanx to Amazon warehouse packers who so well-wrapped/packaged both this candle and other glass holder candles I purchased that the candles made the 9,200 km trip from Amazon's door to mine in perfect condition, with no cracks, chips, shatters or breakage.
23-10-2020
Such a wonderful candle.
I am a pretty big candle snob and this one lived up to my expectations. Not only did it crave a great ambiance in my room but it provided a fantastic smell that warmed up the room.
22-10-2020
The perfect year round scent
How can you go wrong with Apple Cinnamon. I love this scent in my house. The scent is strong but not overpowering. I will repurchase for sure and recommend for anyone looking to freshen up their space!
08-10-2020
Fall in love
The perfect fall scent. I love the apple cinnamon smell. Makes my house smell fantastic. It's absolutely delicious and not over powering. I would definitely recommend
05-09-2020
Lasts long
Good product. I find that it last longer than those I get at dollarama , and smells way better too .
07-07-2020
refreshing
i love apple and cinnamon fragrance.. its lovely and soooo refreshing!!! I am definitely getting more of these
06-06-2020
Apple cinnamon
I love glade products. They are very affordable and sold at most of the places I do my shopping at anyways. The Apple cinnamon is probably my favourite smell from the candles. Definitely recommend
03-06-2020
Best candle
I buy these candles all the time and this one is my fave scent. It quickly fills the air yet it burns fairly slow making it last. Def recommend!
26-09-2019
good candle!
Bought this candle last fall as part of my fall decor - even without lighting it, it gives off a nice scent and the colour looks pretty!
10-09-2019
Strong Candle, overwhelming smell
This candle does a good job of filling a whole room with fragrance and what you first light it has a pleasant apple cinnamon scent. When it burns for longer than an hour I find the fragrance begins to smell very synthetic and overwhelming though. My solution has just been to blow it out after about 45 minutes.
26-05-2019
Good quality Brand & Products...
I love this Brand and their products. Glade has always been a go-to for household air freshening products. I honestly just don’t love this particular scent. My mom is obsessed with it, and my husband likes it, so I end up burning these candles in my home quite often. I’m just not a big fan. They seem to burn down pretty quick too...
18-11-2018
Bath time candle
The scent is absolutely amazing, apple and cinnamon is my all time favourite candle 😍
16-11-2018
Loved it
I find these candles to smell better and last just as long as an expensive brand.