4 5 0 66 66 The exclusive Glade Plugins® Car fragrances are designed to fight odours in your car.
Glade PlugIns Car Starter + Refill Hawaiian Breeze

16-03-2020
Just good
This glade product was very easy to use , its easily placed in the cigarette hole in the car. What i dont like about it the Hawaiian breeze scent because its cause dizziness due to the smell.
25-01-2020
Didn’t last long
I won’t buy this again, it worked but the product didn’t last long
25-01-2020
Overall I liked this product! I like the unit it fills your car with a great amount of fragrance. And you can adjust it as necessary. I just didn’t like this specific scent.
17-10-2019
Love this gadget
I love this product. The smell has multi levels pending on size of vehicle or sensitivity of the person. It lasts awhile. It’s a great purchase
04-09-2019
It does the job
Nice light and breezy scent. It didn't seem to last 2 months as it says. Maybe I just got used to it. I wouldn't use it again though because the way my car is configured, it interfered with my cup holders and gear shift.
04-09-2019
delicious smell!
i tried this product and while i'm not one for the smell of air fresheners, this product was long-lasting and the scent was great (did not smell like your typical freshener)
23-07-2019
nice scent
makes the car smell wonderful but it is not over powering
07-07-2019
Sent très bon!
J'ai acheté branché Glade pour auto et ça sent très bon. Facile à installer et ça sent très bon et près d'un mois. Plusieurs fragrances. Je l'adore. Je vous les recommande fortement. Tu branches et c'est tout.
03-07-2019
Magnifique
Sincèrement cette plug pour la voiture est géniale. Tu mets l'odeur que tu désires dedans et c'est parfait!
03-07-2019
love, love, love
It leaves a nice fresh smell all over the car. in the morning, it is so refreshing when you enter your car.
11-05-2019
I love the freshing smell/scent
My husband uses this in his car. Smells good and refreshing.i always comment particularly about the lovely smell if this brand each time I ride in his car, because he uses other brands too.
02-02-2019
Sweet sunshine
Having recently purchased a car in the middle of winter, having the smell of sweet sunshine surround you while stuck in snowy traffic makes grey days so much lighter.
29-01-2019
Décu
Peut être je m'attendais a trop de ce produit, la prise pour le mettre dans ma voiture est basse, donc le produit ne sent pas beaucoup. Je m'attendais a un meilleur résultat que les autres produits que tu branche dans les trappes de ventilation.
19-01-2019
Very calmy scent
I bought this product for my husband. He likes the scent and less expensive compare to his previous item.
06-11-2018
Nice
I love these things! Although I wish there were more options for scent, the ones I've tried are pretty good. They seem to last quite awhile, even after the liquid is empty.