4 5 0 110 110 The exclusive Glade Plugins® Car fragrances are designed to fight odours in your car.

04-09-2019
It does the job
Nice light and breezy scent. It didn't seem to last 2 months as it says. Maybe I just got used to it. I wouldn't use it again though because the way my car is configured, it interfered with my cup holders and gear shift.
04-09-2019
delicious smell!
i tried this product and while i'm not one for the smell of air fresheners, this product was long-lasting and the scent was great (did not smell like your typical freshener)
23-07-2019
nice scent
makes the car smell wonderful but it is not over powering
07-07-2019
Sent très bon!
J'ai acheté branché Glade pour auto et ça sent très bon. Facile à installer et ça sent très bon et près d'un mois. Plusieurs fragrances. Je l'adore. Je vous les recommande fortement. Tu branches et c'est tout.
03-07-2019
Magnifique
Sincèrement cette plug pour la voiture est géniale. Tu mets l'odeur que tu désires dedans et c'est parfait!
03-07-2019
love, love, love
It leaves a nice fresh smell all over the car. in the morning, it is so refreshing when you enter your car.
11-05-2019
I love the freshing smell/scent
My husband uses this in his car. Smells good and refreshing.i always comment particularly about the lovely smell if this brand each time I ride in his car, because he uses other brands too.
02-02-2019
Sweet sunshine
Having recently purchased a car in the middle of winter, having the smell of sweet sunshine surround you while stuck in snowy traffic makes grey days so much lighter.
29-01-2019
Décu
Peut être je m'attendais a trop de ce produit, la prise pour le mettre dans ma voiture est basse, donc le produit ne sent pas beaucoup. Je m'attendais a un meilleur résultat que les autres produits que tu branche dans les trappes de ventilation.
19-01-2019
Very calmy scent
I bought this product for my husband. He likes the scent and less expensive compare to his previous item.
06-11-2018
Nice
I love these things! Although I wish there were more options for scent, the ones I've tried are pretty good. They seem to last quite awhile, even after the liquid is empty.
05-11-2018
Love it!
My husband loves using these little odor eaters. Its certainly a lot better scent in his truck than when he forgets to get a new one!
04-11-2018
Car smells great
This is one of my favorite scents from Glade I love the smell of it I have two candles as well and the spray I got this in our car certainly takes the stale smell away that's in there sometimes my kids you'll never know what you're going to find in the van and always traveling.
17-10-2018
Fragrance
J'adore ce produit surtout dans mon auto surtout quand je reviens de la plage avec mon chiens 😀
11-09-2018
Nice Product
I recently purchased this product for my fiance. I really enjoyed this scent. The other (only) scent isn't that appealing. I would definitely purchase this product more if there were more scents to choose from.