4 5 0 119 119 The exclusive Glade Plugins® Car fragrances are designed to fight odours in your car.
Glade PlugIns Car Starter + Refill Hawaiian Breeze

24-11-2020
Smelly
It's not a very strong smell but it seems to last longer than others
01-11-2020
Parfait!
Vraiment parfait pour la voiture , prend peu de place et dégage une bonne odeur, dure assez longtemps si on l'utilise au plus bas !
23-10-2020
Tropical get away in my car
I love how convenient these are putting it in your event of your car and getting a slight breeze of it every once in a while. The scent made me feel relax like I was on vacation but it was not too overpowering that I could smell it all the time
20-10-2020
Love the Scent
I tried this product recently, it smells mild and very nice It stays last and gives a great feel and not overpowering. As compared with other brands this is affordable and one of my favorite.
04-06-2020
Smelly
The device it's self is great but I just do not like the smell of the Hawaiian one ..as soon as it lets off its smell it starts turning my stomach, I'm not sure if the smell is just too over powering or if it's just the smell it's self.
16-03-2020
Just good
This glade product was very easy to use , its easily placed in the cigarette hole in the car. What i dont like about it the Hawaiian breeze scent because its cause dizziness due to the smell.
25-01-2020
Didn’t last long
I won’t buy this again, it worked but the product didn’t last long
25-01-2020
Overall I liked this product! I like the unit it fills your car with a great amount of fragrance. And you can adjust it as necessary. I just didn’t like this specific scent.
17-10-2019
Love this gadget
I love this product. The smell has multi levels pending on size of vehicle or sensitivity of the person. It lasts awhile. It’s a great purchase
04-09-2019
It does the job
Nice light and breezy scent. It didn't seem to last 2 months as it says. Maybe I just got used to it. I wouldn't use it again though because the way my car is configured, it interfered with my cup holders and gear shift.
04-09-2019
delicious smell!
i tried this product and while i'm not one for the smell of air fresheners, this product was long-lasting and the scent was great (did not smell like your typical freshener)
23-07-2019
nice scent
makes the car smell wonderful but it is not over powering
07-07-2019
Sent très bon!
J'ai acheté branché Glade pour auto et ça sent très bon. Facile à installer et ça sent très bon et près d'un mois. Plusieurs fragrances. Je l'adore. Je vous les recommande fortement. Tu branches et c'est tout.
03-07-2019
Magnifique
Sincèrement cette plug pour la voiture est géniale. Tu mets l'odeur que tu désires dedans et c'est parfait!
03-07-2019
love, love, love
It leaves a nice fresh smell all over the car. in the morning, it is so refreshing when you enter your car.