3 5 0 11 11 Individually wrapped in smaller sizes so you can enjoy eating them anytime, anywhere.
Godiva Chocolate Lava Cake Truffles

05-12-2019
only ok
I love chocolate but these were not worth the calories. The chocolate was just ok, but the filling was dry and crumbly. Yuck.
07-01-2015
LOVE these chocolates, I can eat the whole bag in one sitting with a nice cup of tea.
22-11-2014
These were quite nice but the texture of the filling seemed a little granular to me. Wouldn't stop me eating them again, though!
14-09-2014
Godiva is a good chocolate brand. But Truffles not my big fan....but this is my own problem.
14-09-2014
I bought a bag of the assorted Godiva Chocolates but my kids got to them before i did. the only flavors left over where Truffle and dark chocolate. BUT damn savored every bite. Amazing stuff! next time your buy a Godiva shop make sure to grab yourself a treat!
05-09-2014
I love almost all truffles from Godiva shops however, these don't seem to be quite the same. At the price they sell their products, I tend to expect a lot from them.
11-08-2014
For chocolate lovers out their mmmm melt in your mouth yummy
17-06-2014
This is just not for me. I don't care for Lava Cake. Chocolate is awesome though..hehehe
15-04-2014
Love these! They are so tasty and smooth! Will buy these for special days.
14-04-2014
I bought a bunch of godiva truffles at Christmas.. and although a) I love godiva chocolates from the godiva store.. and b) this was the best of the flavors I tried .. I feel these just mediocre. The are better than typical confectionary chocolate but they are not the same thing as Godiva truffles bought from the shop.
08-04-2014
I tried these about 2 months ago and thought they were absolutely delicious! The dark chocolate is not too bitter, and the filling is creamy, chocolatey goodness
15-01-2015
Je ne connaît pas cette marque de chocolat aimerai avoir un échantillon svp merci
04-10-2014
our family always celebrate holidays with Godiva chocolates. wouldn't mind trying these truffles!
20-09-2014
j aime super gros les truffles,serais- ce possible de l avoir en échantillon
17-09-2014
I would love to try these. They look absolutely delicious!