3 5 0 44 44 Milk chocolate with a creamy milk chocolate filling

05-12-2019
nothing special
These Godiva chocolates were better than others I have had, yet still not that great. There are so many other chocolate manufacturers out there that make better chocolate. The chocolate it self was fine, nothing special. The center was ok, the flavour was not bad and the texture was creamy. They just are nothing special. Just ok.
29-08-2014
GODIVA Milk Chocolate Truffles are heavenly Milk chocolate with a creamy milk chocolate filling. NEED I SAY MORE...YUM
04-11-2013
Godiva Milk chocolate Truffles are delicious and very rich in taste. Can`t get enough of them.
29-08-2013
I tried them in the US and they were good. A bit sweet for my liking though.
01-06-2013
Didn`t like these at all, they kind of a had a liquor taste to them. If you are in the mood for a delicious truffle another brand may be your best bet.
01-06-2013
these were not as expected. Had high hopes but didn`t like them. Gave the remainder to the rest of the family and they didn`t care for them either.
07-05-2013
I`ve never seen these before. They look so yummy!!
16-04-2013
I love the packaging of these. Would definitely buy-be great as a gift too.
05-04-2013
Yum!!! These chocolate truffles look so good! Want to try them!
25-03-2013
I got a variety pack (dark, milk and white chocolate) for Christmas and they were pretty good. I wouldn`t buy them for myself, but I won`t be upset if I get some more as a gift again. The white chocolate were my favourite.
12-02-2013
I received this as a gift at Christmas. They are delicious and melt in your mouth. Did not get enough in the bag because I enjoyed them so much.
05-12-2012
This product is my girlfriend`s favourite chocolate to have while reading a good book.
02-12-2012
This is something I`ll have at my house for christmas to share with friends.
26-11-2012
i love chocolate, they melt right in your mouth.have to put it on the list
20-11-2012
Sounds really good, will have to pick some up for Christmas.