4.4 5 0 182 182 5 s'mores cereal bars. Chocolate marshmallow flavour.

05-09-2019
they are so good
Way too sweet, but so good. When $2/box we buy em for the household.
08-08-2019
A favourite!
These granola bars are addictive, great for children or just to snack fast on something sweet! It’s really not that expensive & its totally a granola bar i recommend if you love smores!
22-01-2019
Addicting!
These are great to keep in your house for whenever your craving something extra sweet. I do have to admit that they’re so good it’s hard to just have one! Obviously it’s not the healthiest of all things but a treat every once in a while can’t hurt!
30-05-2018
I am so addicted to these, buy them all the time. I would recommend them
07-07-2017
These are the best, perfect for rainy days when you're craving smores.
04-03-2017
Definitely tasted like Golden Grahams! Kids loved them.
02-03-2017
I tried these and fell in love with them. I tried hiding them from my kids but didn't work haha. They absolutely love them as well
13-02-2017
Me and my family loved these bars. I picked them up along with a few other cereal bars to try and these were the favorite. I am a huge graham fan so I try every graham product I can find and these were amazing.
04-02-2017
These are hands down the most addictive and most tasty granola bars on the market right now they are my favourite.
26-01-2017
One of have to have lunch treats! Kids absolutely love these, and for products like this, they are my critics!
06-01-2017
So delicious, probably not too good for you but they taste awesome
03-11-2016
These are SO YUMMY! I buy when on sale and have trouble not eating the whole box in one sitting. I also have to share when the kids see them...definitely a treat bar!
06-10-2016
These are sooooo good! Sweet, chocolatey, marshmellowy, everything you want your treats to be!
21-09-2016
Bought these as a school snack treat. Kids liked them, but they are quite sweet, so definitely a treat!
09-09-2016
Very, very good but very, very sweet! Only need one as a treat in our house.