4.1 5 0 95 95 Vanilla cupcake - baked with real vanilla extract, not artificial flavours or colours.
Goldfish Baked Graham Snacks

25-01-2020
Amazing!
These taste absolutely amazing! They remind me of dunkaroos that I used to have as a kid. These are a must try! I’ve been buying them for years I just love them
05-12-2019
only ok
I expected far more from this product than it delivered. The flavour was artificial and left an unpleasant after taste. I like that Goldfish is expanding its flavour profile into other types of cracker but this time it was a miss.
10-11-2019
Not worth the money.
A lot like a cookie. On the sweet side. If you have a sweet tooth these are ok but the cost is a bit high for what you get. If you are looking for something sweet there are better options.
04-11-2019
Sugar Snak
They are not bad .. Its good my kids love them . I like better the original fish
01-09-2019
Bought for my niece's.
I actually bought these for when my nieces came over, but I ended up eating more than them. These are really addictive.
06-04-2019
I love these because they are like little cookies, but are far better for you. They are really yummy and hard to stop eating. They are very sweet. They would still be excellent even if the sugar was cut back even more.
04-02-2019
Sweet
These are actually really tasty. The flavor is really good, lots of vanilla flavor! If you liked the regular Goldfish, you'll definitely like these! They do have quite a bit of sugar in them, so you need to really read the nutrition information.
06-09-2018
It’s alright but didn’t wow me
It was weird having a cracker become a cookie. It wasn’t that enjoyable of a transition as it was too sweet and I didn’t enjoy the texture change. I will stick to the classic cheese ones
04-08-2016
These are a great treat when you want a quick, sweet snack. I pack these in small containers and take to work for a quick afternoon snack.
11-06-2016
I recently tried these ,always thought goldfish is a savory snack but something sweet and vanilla ,loving them.
07-06-2016
I tried a package of these and was instantly addicted to them. Doesn't hurt that i like vanilla cupcakes. But typical taste and flavour and quality you expect from pepperridge. Highly recommend giving them a try.
28-04-2016
Everyone in the house is a fan of these, they never last long in the pantry.
18-04-2016
Originally had this product purchased for us down in the US as it takes longer to get up here is Canada. Thought they were a change from what we had to date and really enjoyed the flavour. Great for a quick snack and find the package empties very quickly...good to finally see them up here!
13-04-2016
I was not a fan of these. I think goldfish should stick to their regular normal saltiness flavors and not branch out to sweeter tasting kinds. My kids ate them and seemed to enjoy them though so I guess they must be good according to them.
13-04-2016
My daughter likes these. I find them a bit sweet. I like the other flavours much more.