3.8 5 0 42 42 Eliminates tough grease and stuck on foods. No pre-rinse or scrubbing needed. 97% naturally derived.

07-08-2018
Wow! This product is amazing. It is quite natural and it does it job very well.
04-11-2017
I really want these to work well but they don't. I won't buy them again.
08-02-2017
Love it! I like my dishes clean with a minimum of harm to the environment. GreenWorks is a hard working product that's not hard on your dishes!
13-05-2016
I like green works products because they don't use harsh chemicals. This is important because of contact with skin for several minutes. I like the scent of it and how affordable it is.
13-04-2016
I like that it is 97% naturally derived, but it didn't really work well on regular soiled dishes. It may work better on lightly soiled.
12-04-2016
Ce n'est pas un mauvais produit mais il laisse des résidus sur les assiettes ou plats en plastique de marque Tupperware et comme j'ai 4 jeunes enfants notre vaisselle est presqu'exclusivement composé de ce matériel.
24-03-2016
Looking for a good product that is safe for our septic tank
07-01-2016
Unfortunately, this didn't do as good a job as the non-green detergents. Might be ok for lightly soiled dishes, but not for regular ones.
21-10-2015
I found these never clean the dishes well at all in fact it still left food on the dishes. I like they are more enviromentaly safe but that about it never clean my dishes, i had to re wash them again
25-08-2015
I found this product to wrok very well at removing dirt from the dishes, the dishes came out streak free. The price was better than most and I was was very pleased with the results.
25-08-2015
I am always skeptical on how "green" product will work but this one actually did the job and left less soap residue than other brands I have tried. Pretty impressed and surprised by the results.
19-08-2015
I use so many Green Works products. Being out in the country and on a septic system this is omportant to me! 97 % natuarllly derived ingredients.
19-08-2015
I've used this in the past and thought it cleaned just as well as the other brands on the market. I'd buy it again if I could get the brand I usually use.
16-08-2015
good quality product at the right price... as you paying for quality of the product... not a fancy name... my wife like it at the first try:)
09-08-2015
These work amazingly!!!! I got these free from another website and was amazed at how good they work.