3.8 5 0 42 42 Eliminates tough grease and stuck on foods. No pre-rinse or scrubbing needed. 97% naturally derived.

2015-10-29
I use GreenWorks cleaning products for the bathroom, dish soap and all purpose cleaner but I have not used these yet, or even seen them in the store
2015-08-26
No I have not tried this dishwasher detergent yet. I have tried some other Green Works cleaning products and they have become my regular go to. A friend told me that she really likes this products and she is recommending them to me and others. I will be trying them as soon as I finish what I have .
2015-08-25
I would love to try this product. Everything that I have tried so far is still leaving food stuck on the dishes
2015-08-25
Haven't tried but I would love to have a detergent that is better for the planet
2015-08-19
I have not tried these yet but I am reading all of the reviews before I but them......I do love the other products by this company though
2015-08-07
I haven;t tried this product I would like to try it as there is no need to scrub your dishes
2015-08-07
I haven't tried Green Works dishwasher detergent but I have tried their all purpose cleaner and love it. I love that they use all natural ingredients.
2015-08-06
haven't tried the dishwasher detergent, but I have tried the dish detergent and all-purpose cleaner and found they worked very well. Would recommend them.
2015-08-06
I will most definitely by trying these ... all their products are excellent, reasonably priced and environmentally safe
2015-08-06
Im looking to change all my home cleaning products to green/eco friendly. This looks like a great alternative- I'd love to try it.
2015-08-06
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GREEN WORKS PRODUCT. AS SOON AS I SEE THIS I WILL BE TRYING IT OUT
2015-08-05
The name itself sounds like it is good the the environment a definite positive name.