4.7 5 0 98 98 Take indulgence to the next level with HÄAGEN-DAZS exträaz Rocky Road Ice Cream. We’ve infused our decadently distinct HÄAGEN-DAZS ice cream with textured ingredients, bringing you a unique experience that will satisfy your richest cravings. Fluffy ripples of marshmallow and roasted almonds come together in our legendary chocolate ice cream, made with 100% Canadian dairy. The result is a delicious experience, back by popular demand.
HÄAGEN-DAZS Extraaz Rock Road Ice Cream

14-09-2020
Creamy
I tried this ice cream rocky road by Hagan Das, I enjoyed the taste of a chocolatey Swiss alp experience. My impression of this taste to quench any experience, I would definately recommend this product,thank you,
24-07-2020
Explosion de saveurs
Cette glace me fait tout simplement rappeler mon enfance.
08-07-2020
Délicieux et doux
Très bonne balance de saveur, sucré mais on sent pas le sucre artificiel, pas dur , texture tendre
08-07-2020
yammm
This is the closest thing to Baskin Robins Rocky Road that I've come across yet.
07-07-2020
good
best icecream everrrrr..... I loveeeee haagen dazs... its soooooo gooodddd... I never fail to buy it when i go grocery shopping
09-06-2020
Bon produit
La crème glacée est très bonne. Toutefois, je m'attendais à mieux puisque j'ai adoré pâte à biscuit. Plus de guimauve serait mieux!
28-05-2020
FOR THOSE MUNCHIES
This is my go to for a cheat-day snack! Everyone already knows Haagen-Dazs is the best frozen dessert, but this ice-cream has to be the brands top notch flavor. It hits that chocolate-nutty-creamy craving; I typically like to add extra nuts/chocolate or topping to my ice-cream, but when I get this flavor I don't even bother.
15-04-2020
Rocky Road Haagen-Dazs
I am not a great fan of hard ice creams but I must say that when I really want an ice cream treat it is Haagen-Dazs I reach for. I really did enjoy the creamy,chocolaty,rich and crunchy explosion I got from that first spoonful of the RockyRoad.
24-03-2020
Rock my world!
Amazing ice cream the amount of nuts is abundant the marshmello sweet but not over the top. The combo e
22-03-2020
Tasty
Best ice cream you could ever ask for. The flavor is so delectable.
12-03-2020
Real Ice Cream!
Love that the first few ingredients are all natural!
06-03-2020
creme glacée
Haagen dazs c'est du bonheur a chaque bouchée, ils ont le tour pour faire une creme glacée savoureuse qui te donne envie de vider le pot, c'est trop bon la saveur rocky road c'est dur de ne pas vider le pot
22-02-2020
My favorite Haagen-Dazs ice cream flavor
This is, no doubt, my favorite ice cream flavor from this brand. I've been eating this since I was a child. It has a perfect mix: chocolate, vanilla, marshmallows and almonds! They go amazing together, trust me. I've recently started loving this again, because for a while, I couldn't find it in any store, which made me confused. Happy that it's back tho!
22-02-2020
Yummy In Everyone's Tummies :6
Yummy In Everyone's Tummies :6 and I do mean Everyone! I can not imagine another person that enjoys icecream at all, would be able to give this Absolutely Delicious Specialty IceCream anything less than a five star review! I'm hoping that you all get to try this one, as I did. It's definitely aNever Forget It Taste that stays with you forever. My entire family' enjoyed this one as much as I did & hope you all get your own to taste soon too! Maybe we will get this one for our families to try again for Free In the very near future I hope!
21-02-2020
Perfection in a cup
I absolutely LOVED this ice cream! So many toppings and the ice cream itself is nice and creamy and smooth! Rocky road is an amazing flavor! Only downside is the carton was too small!!