4.7 5 0 87 87 Take indulgence to the next level with HÄAGEN-DAZS exträaz Rocky Road Ice Cream. We’ve infused our decadently distinct HÄAGEN-DAZS ice cream with textured ingredients, bringing you a unique experience that will satisfy your richest cravings. Fluffy ripples of marshmallow and roasted almonds come together in our legendary chocolate ice cream, made with 100% Canadian dairy. The result is a delicious experience, back by popular demand.
HÄAGEN-DAZS Extraaz Rock Road Ice Cream

20-02-2020
Super tasty
I love Haagen Dazs, and this flavour did not disappoint. There is a ton of toppings, including crunchy nuts and chocolate. It's not too sweet. I like Extraaz in general. I would recommend this, especially when it goes on sale for $3.99!
15-02-2020
Love rocky road ice cream
This is the closest thing to Baskin Robins Rocky Road that I've come across yet.
12-02-2020
Heavenly....
Omg this is so delicious. My daughter purchased this ice cream and I had one little scoop. I couldn’t stop after that. I am not a big fan of ice cream but this ice cream was like heaven in my mouth.
05-02-2020
Loved it
Not a huge ice cream eater most days bought this for the hubby, probably ate more myself. Love how much they stuff into this container
05-02-2020
merveilleusement bon
comme tous les produits Haagen Dazs le produit est vraiment bon. le goût est crémeux, il y a beaucoup d'ingrédients, on ne cherche pas les morceaux de chocolat ou les amandes. Il y en a à profusion.
26-01-2020
Mhumm
I love ice cream and this Is right up there only downside I found not enough nuts wish there was more, if there was perfect other then that its great especially if you not so much for nuts lol
24-01-2020
This is one of my favourite flavours of ice cream. How can you go wrong with Rocky Road
23-01-2020
Haagens-Dazs Extraaz Rocky Road
Extremely good like any other Haagens-Dazs Ice Cream out there! Highly recommend to those who love ice cream, especially rock road ice cream. Can't wait to try out any other flavours they have as well.
22-01-2020
Awesome
This maker is always awesome but this time with rocky road is the best dessert in the hot tub I could get thanks for another great product
22-01-2020
Creamy
Man Cant stop eating it..very creamy smooth and rich
11-01-2020
Love the Extras
I really enjoy this combination. The ice cream is rich, smooth & creamy. My favourite is the marshmallow swirls in the ice cream. I would have prefered the almonds to be toasted. Still a quality ice cream that my family still buys and enjoys.
08-01-2020
Délicieux
On ne peut plus s’arrêter de manger, c’est tout simplement délicieux.
04-01-2020
Très bon
J’ai tous mangé le bol au complet c’était très bon je pouvais plus arrêter
03-01-2020
YUMMY
Silky, smooth ice cream, with the perfect amount of crunch from the add ins. Hide this from the family or you're going to have to run out and buy more very quickly!
03-01-2020
Rocky Road is smooth
This ice cream is heavenly. There are lots of almonds in every spoonful! My grandchildren want this as a special treat when it's sleepover night!