Halls Vitamin C Assorted Citrus Flavour

4.9 5 0 22 22 HALLS Vitamin C lozenges helps to maintain immune system. HALLS Vitamin C lozenges provide at least 100% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) of Vitamin C per dose.
Halls Vitamin C Assorted Citrus Flavour

Effective & Flavourful
This is an effective flavourful product. Helped soothe a sore throat and tasted great! Would recommend!
great taste
just the right combination of flavors and medicine to sooth the throat
So tasty!!
Excellent product for kids and adults alike. Great flavour and soothes a dry irritated throat. Great way to get some extra Vitamin C!!
Sore throat relief
I had typically stayed away from many lozenges as they tend to give me a bit of an upset stomach. However, I received a pack of these from Santa and had put them in my purse. With a mild sore throat, relief was almost complete with no upset. For a more severe sore throat significant relief was there. Also helped with seasonal throat discomfort.
Always Have Some With Me
I absolutely love these. The flavour is great, they are not too over powering. They are great for a sore throat but also for just a dry through and mouth.
My favorite of all time
I have been using Halls since as long as I can remember. They work great when I have a mild sore throat setting in. I love the mixed flavors in this pack because it can get overwhelming when using just one flavor. I will definitely be buying more in the future.
Great tasting
Great flavour, one my go tos for when I or kids are sick. I will continue to repurchasing
22-09-2022
Vicks cough drops
Vicks cough drops with VitC taste so good and helps your throat feel better after those hefty coughing sessions. Easy to take and assorted flavors for your liking. Feel better faster
21-09-2022
Kids love these
When my kids caught a cold, I added these to the cart so they could get some extra vitamin C and have a treat. They love them, especially the grapefruit ones.
18-09-2022
Taste is nice!
I love this ! It’s not as strong as halls for throat ache so it’s really smooth and good tasting
17-09-2022
IT HELPS & TASTES GREAT!!!
HALLS HAS COME A LONG WAY. GREAT IDEA TO MAKE BUYERS FEEL THEY ARE INGESTING VITAMINS. EVEN IF THE PERCENTAGE OF DAILY INTAKE IS MINIMAL. IF YOU DON'T LIKE CITRUS FLAVOUR DONT BUY THIS. IF YOU LUV ORANGES, THIS WILL BE LIKE CANDY FRUIT:)
15-09-2022
Taste great & does soothe a sore throat
Can't speak for the immunity from the Vit C but these taste great and actually do soothe a sore throat! They last a while and are worth grabbing if you're looking at getting Vit C in an easy way!
15-09-2022
Halls
So yummy, and good for you. I would definitely buy again.
11-09-2022
Nice fruity flavour
These have a nice citrus flavour that isn't too sweet. I like to use these in the fall and throughout the winter. I keep some in my purse too. I like knowing I'm getting that extra vitamin c boost.
09-09-2022
My Go-To
I use these regularly as a vitamin c boost, been using them for years. One thing I would say is I wish the price were a bit lower but you do get a good product. I use these when I'm sick but also to try and prevent sickness. I love the variety of flavours too (not the most important thing but it's nice). I love that they are nicely individually wrapped too. They taste great and can help you so they are a win in my book.