Halls Vitamin C Assorted Citrus Flavour

4.7 5 0 109 109 HALLS Vitamin C lozenges helps to maintain immune system. HALLS Vitamin C lozenges provide at least 100% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) of Vitamin C per dose.
Halls Vitamin C Assorted Citrus Flavour

20-01-2023
itchy throat
as soon as I feel a tickle in my throat I suck on a Halls Vitamin C and the itch goes away
19-01-2023
hummm
super jadore je le recommande serieux trop delicieux
18-01-2023
Good product
I have always bought Halls ever since I was a kid and I really like the taste of these I don't get enough vitamin c and this is a great way to get more. Steve
18-01-2023
Halls vitamin c
Love these I love citrus and I can actually have them. Unfortunately there are a lot of products I can't have because of certain ingredients in them but Iove these and would recommend them to anyone.
12-01-2023
bon goût
Ces petites pastilles goûtent très bon. Elles aident aussi quand notre gorge est un peu sèche. Point boni si ca donne des vitamines en plus. Par contre, elle ne sont pas faites pour de gros mal de gorge.
09-01-2023
Très bon goût
Le gout est très bon, une bonne façon de prendre ca Vitamine C. Je vais meme en mettre dans ma trousse de sécurité ;)
09-01-2023
love product
I have tried several kinds. I keep going back to the honey lemon, as I find them very soothing on my dry throat.
08-01-2023
My favourite Halls
I don't know what it is about these ones but they have a milder taste to them I guess. All other halls have always tasted too strong for me. These ones still help soothe my throat but they just don't feel as intense (which is a good thing).
07-01-2023
Great taste
These Halls vitamin C drops taste amazing and are great when you're feeling under the weather. I always take these as an extra boost/preventative during the cold and flu season.
27-12-2022
Bon goût
Bon goût, efficacité décente, comme les halls habituelles.
23-12-2022
Best halls out there
They work & they also taste better than any others in my opinion.
23-12-2022
Delicious!
The flavours are amazing and they really helped me when I was sick. The packaging is really cute, plus the price is very reasonable. Definitely will but again when needed.
10-12-2022
Sore throat relief
A tasty sore throat relief. Package lasts as long as your cold and flu symptoms. Good price. Soothes the tickle in your throat.
09-12-2022
Delicious!
These are my favourite cough drops, and have been for years. I wish they made a bag purely of grapefruit flavour!! They aren’t over powering or too sweet
08-12-2022
Ma marque
J'ai très souvent mal a la gorge et je ne cherche pas un produit pour gelé ma gorge mais pour soulager le mal de gorge. J'adore les Halls et cette version agrume avec vitamine C est vraiment efficace pour moi. Ce format est idéal on peut garder la quantité désiré sans a avoir a transporté un grand format...