4.8 5 0 113 113 Soups so good they make you long for winter!
Happy Planet Fresh, All-Natural Soups & Chili

01-09-2019
Tried the Butternut Squash.
This soup was delicious. I can't wait to try the other flavours.
28-08-2018
Coconut & Curry... How can you go wrong?
I enjoy pretty much anything with coconut and curry, and this soup is no exception. I really like the flavors in this soup. I also like to use this as a base and build upon it. I like to throw in some steamed jasmine rice, water chestnuts, and even some pre-cooked chicken pieces. And there's still plenty of flavor to compensate for the added amount of 'chunk'. Good stuff.
17-08-2018
This looks healthy and I love coconut, I would love to try it.
02-08-2017
I love all of the Happy Planets soups! Great options for a quick and tasty lunch or dinner.
10-12-2013
thanks for my sample I tried the butter squash for me it was lacking taste and was watery. I would try the others
25-11-2013
So fresh and full of flavour and gluten free! I was in heaven from the first bite. It`s like eating homemade soup!
22-11-2013
Just picked this up the other day and LOVE this! went back to try a few more flavours. So yummy! Thai Coconut Soup is my favorite!
12-11-2013
fresh, home-made tasting! love the corn chowder!!!
07-11-2013
The Thai Coconut soup is very good! Love that they are vegetarian. I wish my grocery store carried more flavours and they were less expensive.
05-07-2013
Hope we have this at my grocery store like the fact that it is organic and also gluten free
25-05-2013
I love the chicken curry and the Louisianan Corn Chowder but it is expensive.
22-01-2014
I have never seen this in the stores but when I do I will try it for sure.
10-01-2014
haven`t seen these yet but they sound good will have to try for sure.
12-11-2013
love the louisiana corn chowder. love that its gluten free and 100 vegetarian.
11-11-2013
I have heard wonderful things about Happy Planet. I really want to try some so I can tell all my friends how great it is.