4.6 5 0 51 51 With rich and creamy lather, Tea Tree + Mint Complex Dandruff 2in1 Shampoo nourishes hair with added moisture, while the cooling mint complex deeply purifies scalp of 94% of irritants.

2019-08-06
Perfect formula
Smells amazing. Very thick so very little is needed I used this aswell as my kids
2019-08-05
It is worth it
This is a great product, it leaves your hair clean and fresh. The mint tingles and you fee very clean. It helps when you have a sunburn on your head. Stops the itching
2019-07-29
Refreshing
It smells invigorating and it is a refreshing clean for your hair and scalp!
2019-07-23
Head & Shoulders
Great head and shoulders product that makes your scalp feel clean and refreshed.
2019-07-06
Tingles
I love thus shampoo, recently used this product to sooth my scalp after I had received several mosquito bites to the head, the mint made the scalp tingle and feel cool, soothing the scalp. Love this product, very refreshing and my hair felt soft and light.
2019-07-04
Great 👍🏽 product
It is one of the best shampoo. The fragrance is very refreshing and leaves my hair soft and beautiful
2019-07-03
Tingly sensation
I like this shampoo, it feels refreshing and cool from the mind but its gentle enough to enjoy the tingling sensation. I dont mind the smell either. Definatly good to use as a Waker upper in the morning. Or mid afternoon if you need a pick me up
2019-06-29
Head and shoulders shampoo
We have tried this shampoo for dry scalp. Smells nice and lathers up good. Don’t need alot
2019-06-26
Fresh feeling
The tea tree and mint shampoo is awesome. It feels tingling and refreshing and my scalp. Leaves my hair feeling moisturized and soft. Helps maintain dry scalp and also defends against head lice. The scent helps wake you up in the morning.
2019-06-24
patron
Not only do I have dandruff issues, but also scalp inflammations caused by intolerances to acetic and citric acids. This helps deal with both problems. In fact, I sometimes use it as a body was. And I love the scent.
2019-05-27
Smells good
For me its good as a treatment.. if you constantly use it. It can make your hair oily.. for some reason when i wash my hair with this it makes by hair tingle. Good for dandruff.. make sure you rinse it all out or it make your head itchy
2019-05-21
Leaves your hair Dandruff free! Smells great too! I use it everyday.
2019-05-19
Best H&S product yet
2019-05-13
Love the smell, leaves my hair feeling really clean but not stripped.Highly reccomend
2019-05-13
Leaves hair happy
I love love love this shampoo! It smells amazing, it feels amazing and best part is my hair always feels clean. I like the tingly feeling I get while scrubbing it in my hair and the aroma puts you in a peaceful calm state. Amazing product!