4.6 5 0 65 65 With rich and creamy lather, Tea Tree + Mint Complex Dandruff 2in1 Shampoo nourishes hair with added moisture, while the cooling mint complex deeply purifies scalp of 94% of irritants.

23-11-2019
Go to Shampoo
Honestly Head and Shoulders is my go to shampoo for Dandruff control. It usually takes about a week and the itchy scalp along with the dry flakes have decreased substantially. I would recommend this item to anyone with any hair type as well. Just use your own conditioner. I’m 3C hair and I’ve used it in my daughters 4C hair.
12-11-2019
Maybe?
Cleans nicely even every day. Would like to know if it’s tested on animals before I can recommend it.
02-10-2019
Love it tingly feel
Love it ...cleans well makes your head feel fresh and tingly cool feeling .. been buying it since we tried it
02-10-2019
One of the Best!
I love this product-nice lather, great scent and hair is left dandruff-free and silky too.
29-09-2019
Not only good for treating dandruff
I can't live without it. My skin is very sensitive and I need my skin scalp free from sweat and oil build up. This is helps my scalp feel free and without any itchy problems. It is great during summer.
28-09-2019
Awesome Product
Love it!!! it helps me improve the dandruff and not itchy anymore.
22-09-2019
Would not recommend
This product helps you in the short term but helps actually build up dandruff on your scalp! It is not helping you at all! I would not recommend at all. I suggest getting a higher end product
12-09-2019
Leaves a nice tingling sensation
Besides helping rid dandruff this product leaves a nice tingling sensation after rinsing.
07-09-2019
Head and shoulders
Get dandruff and this stuff works great. It smells nice and always can find it for a decent price
05-09-2019
impressive
I`m a fan love the smell also does the job so I will keep using this a while.
04-09-2019
Keeps me dandruff free
This H&S tea tree smells good. I like the mint feeling in the head and it keeps me dandruff free. I love all H&S shampoo and conditioner. I haven't switched to any anti dandruff product after i tried this.
04-09-2019
Works and smells great
I love the smell and the minty and tingly feeling it leaves on my scalp.
03-09-2019
Anti dandruff
When it's anti dandruff shampoo.. only 2 words come in mind...Head and Shoulders
06-08-2019
Perfect formula
Smells amazing. Very thick so very little is needed I used this aswell as my kids
05-08-2019
It is worth it
This is a great product, it leaves your hair clean and fresh. The mint tingles and you fee very clean. It helps when you have a sunburn on your head. Stops the itching