Head & Shoulders Tea Tree + Mint Complex Shampoo

4.5 5 0 109 109 With rich and creamy lather, Tea Tree + Mint Complex Dandruff 2in1 Shampoo nourishes hair with added moisture, while the cooling mint complex deeply purifies scalp of 94% of irritants.
Head & Shoulders Tea Tree + Mint Complex Shampoo

30-03-2021
Works amazing
What a great shampoo and it leaves you minty clean! All of Head and Sholders is great but this one stands out. Your scalp feels so refreshed. A family always cates about your hair health.
21-03-2021
Feels great on the scalp
This shampoo combo is pretty great. No itchy scalp, no dandruff. I love mint and tea tree scents. You can actually feel the minty coolness on your scalp when washing.
16-03-2021
I love this shampoo perfectly works great for my damage hair
12-03-2021
Feel so clean!
I love head and shoulders shampoo so I was excited to try the new tea tree one. The smell is really nice and the shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean with no build up or heavy feeling.
10-03-2021
Refreshing Scent
Leaves my hair soft and wavy, with just a hint of the scent of the shampoo. Does not seem to leaver any build up on my hair, as some shampoos do. I would absolutely recommend this, especially for longer hair.
08-03-2021
Smells bad
Cleans hair but nothing more, if you like the smell.
06-03-2021
Hard to get over the smell
I can't say I really enjoyed the tea tree smell from this particular Head and Shoulders scent, but the product works and the scent was the only reason it lost a star. Plus, I love the convenience of a shampoo and condition in one! (Though I still use conditioner, can't really help that!)
02-03-2021
Clean scalp
This Head & Shoulders Tea Tree + Mint Complex Shampoo is so refreshing. I bought it for my husband, but I also ended trying it too. We loved the feeling of clean scalp
19-02-2021
Refreshing
Nice tingle from the mint and the tea tree seems to keep the bacteria on the scale under control. Smells good too!
16-02-2021
Awesome
Loved the feeling of this on my scalp. Very refreshing and the smell is amazing first thing in the morning and late at night before bed. My husband requests this whenever I am going to the store.
15-02-2021
Buy it!
Smells so good and makes your scalp feel clean and has a slight tingle but it feels very nice afterwards. The smell is wonderful
10-02-2021
Smells Good
During the winter my scalp gets really itchy. I bought this to help and while it does what it’s supposed to; it makes my hair feel yucky. My hair felt really dried and it took a few washes and hair mask to get back to normal.
09-02-2021
Great smell
It smells amazing I love the smell of tea tree and how clean my hair feels after using the product on my dry hair. It feels silky soft and really cool it's great in the summer.
04-02-2021
Works good
Helps with my dandruff and has a nice minty feel on my scalp that reduces any itch. Works well!
03-02-2021
I love this product leave my hair so smooth and smells great ! I switched from my regular go to for this one due to dry scalp in the winter and I don’t think I’ll go back.