4.6 5 0 68 68 With rich and creamy lather, Tea Tree + Mint Complex Dandruff 2in1 Shampoo nourishes hair with added moisture, while the cooling mint complex deeply purifies scalp of 94% of irritants.
Head & Shoulders Tea Tree + Mint Complex Shampoo

12-06-2020
great wash
The tea tree is great for waking up your scalp. Feels clean after, and your left with a pleasant smell.
10-03-2020
Not for danduff
Don't really like this product. I find it strong 💪 and didn't like the smell. And would recommend a salon professional recommended shampoo for dandruff. I found it thick and didn't like the texture.
27-02-2020
Soft hair
I use this as my second conditioner rinse as it leaves my hair soft and supple and feels smooth. It is also antidandruff and have a refreshing smell. Doesn’t feel like it leaves residuals either.
15-02-2020
Head&Shoulders all the way for me!
This product is the best around for hair and scalp care, as far as I am concerned. It leaves the hair soft and flowing with a real feeling of clean. Can't do without it!
22-01-2020
Really works
My husband got too much dandruff .i tried all home remedies it wasn’t worked than we went to physician . She proscribed head and shoulders. We got it and she was almost in a week my husband’s dandruff is gone nowreally works as it shows .
07-01-2020
Refreshing
This shampoo makes my hair and scalp feel throughly cleaned, moisturized and healed. I do colour my hair often, and this does not ruin the colour, and even leave my scalp with an all day fresh feeling
08-12-2019
Still a FAV product
Head and Shoulders has always been a go to product that never disappoints. Highly recommend!
23-11-2019
Go to Shampoo
Honestly Head and Shoulders is my go to shampoo for Dandruff control. It usually takes about a week and the itchy scalp along with the dry flakes have decreased substantially. I would recommend this item to anyone with any hair type as well. Just use your own conditioner. I’m 3C hair and I’ve used it in my daughters 4C hair.
12-11-2019
Maybe?
Cleans nicely even every day. Would like to know if it’s tested on animals before I can recommend it.
02-10-2019
Love it tingly feel
Love it ...cleans well makes your head feel fresh and tingly cool feeling .. been buying it since we tried it
02-10-2019
One of the Best!
I love this product-nice lather, great scent and hair is left dandruff-free and silky too.
29-09-2019
Not only good for treating dandruff
I can't live without it. My skin is very sensitive and I need my skin scalp free from sweat and oil build up. This is helps my scalp feel free and without any itchy problems. It is great during summer.
28-09-2019
Awesome Product
Love it!!! it helps me improve the dandruff and not itchy anymore.
22-09-2019
Would not recommend
This product helps you in the short term but helps actually build up dandruff on your scalp! It is not helping you at all! I would not recommend at all. I suggest getting a higher end product
12-09-2019
Leaves a nice tingling sensation
Besides helping rid dandruff this product leaves a nice tingling sensation after rinsing.