Head & Shoulders Tea Tree + Mint Complex Shampoo

4.5 5 0 113 113 With rich and creamy lather, Tea Tree + Mint Complex Dandruff 2in1 Shampoo nourishes hair with added moisture, while the cooling mint complex deeply purifies scalp of 94% of irritants.
Head & Shoulders Tea Tree + Mint Complex Shampoo

10-02-2021
Smells Good
During the winter my scalp gets really itchy. I bought this to help and while it does what it’s supposed to; it makes my hair feel yucky. My hair felt really dried and it took a few washes and hair mask to get back to normal.
09-02-2021
Great smell
It smells amazing I love the smell of tea tree and how clean my hair feels after using the product on my dry hair. It feels silky soft and really cool it's great in the summer.
04-02-2021
Works good
Helps with my dandruff and has a nice minty feel on my scalp that reduces any itch. Works well!
03-02-2021
I love this product leave my hair so smooth and smells great ! I switched from my regular go to for this one due to dry scalp in the winter and I don’t think I’ll go back.
26-01-2021
Excellent
It's nice how it lathers and rinses easily. Love it
17-12-2020
It works but its not pretty
Washing my hair with this shampoo felf like I was applying some kind of doctor prescribed hair treatment. Did not like the consistency of the shampoo or the smell. It does work a bit, i noticed mild improvements with in a few washes. But I stopped using it before the bottle was empty. Did not like.
12-12-2020
Good
I always use head&shoulder shampoo i like specially dry hairs
04-12-2020
Bon produit
Pour traiter les pellicules sèche c'est un bon produit mais ne pas utiliser a tous les jours car risque d’asséché le cuir chevelu..
18-11-2020
Good product
I do like this product but I still have bad dandruff. It doesn't quiet clean the scalp for my hair. The smell I like the most. Definitely if it got rid of my dandruff I would use this as my daily hair wash
13-11-2020
Recommend
Head and shoulder offers a variety of different scented dandruff shampoos but this is one of my favourites. They can be somewhat pricey but smell very fresh and really work away at eliminating dandruff
13-11-2020
Extraordinary
wesome Good for my hair it’s clean my scalp very deeply and make my hair feel so good and if you have dandruff u can use it this help to reduce your dandruff
06-11-2020
Awesome
Good for my hair it’s clean my scalp very deeply and make my hair feel so good and it’s smells so good if you have dandruff u can use it this help to reduce your dandruff and make me feel refreshed
22-10-2020
Good Experience
i tried this shampoo is has a great smell and great refreshing feeling when u r washing your hair, but it dries the hair a little bit.
21-10-2020
Good product
This product is very good. The product lasts well and the tea tree smells amazing (if you like tea tree) I would 100% recommend this product to others as it has helped with my dandruff and leaves your hair smelling great.
20-10-2020
It really helps on keeping dandruff at bay. The smell is refreshing and will not overdry your hair.