Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Blue Ginger Conditioner

3.9 5 0 80 80 Refresh & condition hair with Herbal Essences bio:renew Blue Ginger Conditioner. Gently nourishing every strand, this colour-safe, pH-balanced formula hydrates to reveal hair’s natural radiance.
Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Blue Ginger Conditioner

22-08-2022
I really love this product it is great for blonde hair. My hair feels so soft and silky. I use it every time I wash my hair
07-07-2022
smells great
I have brittle hair that breaks easily and this product really makes a difference after only a few uses. I really love how soft and silky my hair feels after, and it doesn't weigh down my curls. I highly recommend for all hair types.
09-06-2022
smell so good
I DIDN'T PERSONALLY USED THIS BUT I USED ON MY CLIENTS. HE LOVED THIS PRODUCT I USED TO WASH HER HAIR .SHE IS 80 YEARS OLD AND DIDN'T WANT TO CHANGE THE PRODUCT.SHE ANYWAY SAID ITS CHANGE MY LIFE .
22-04-2022
Okay...
Honestly not my favourite smell in their line of shampoos. Didnt really do much to my hair just felt like most washed out and left my hair dry at the ends still..
21-12-2021
Bit overpowering for my tasted
I regularly use Herbal Essences products mainly because I really like the smell, but I definitely did not like this one. The scent was really strong and it lingered long after my hair was dry. My hair felt nice after using it, but I couldn't get past the smell.
20-11-2021
Not so good
I have used this product in the pass and I don't like it for my hair it don't work well.
29-09-2021
Its okay
the smell is a little different i use it some times its definitely not something i use daily as the smell is a bit much however its not the worse smelling thing that i would recommend.
28-04-2021
EWG Healthy Living Certified
Does this brand stand up to the speciality brand you can get at your local beauty supply shop? No, but it does what it is intended to do and smells great but the best part is this shampoo is EWG verified. Love it !!! Herbal Essences has different kinds of Bio Renew Shampoos and Conditioners so you can get a smell that suits you.
19-04-2021
It’s not bad
I’m not a big fan of this brand of shampoo and conditioner but if I salon brandshad to use it I would probably prefer this one. I found the smell nice and a little went a long way, also my hair afterwards was nice for days . Still does not compare at all to most other shampoo brands especially
16-03-2021
Conditioned
I’ve always used herbal essence because I love that that they are great for my hair, affordable and they smell great too. Especially this kind in particular smells so good you’re tempted to eat And your hair smells great all day
12-03-2021
Did not work for me
I tried both the blue ginger shampoo and conditioner. Immediately I knew it wouldn't work for my hair. The shampoo didn't really lather and left my roots feeling stringy. The conditioner really didn't do much to soften or detangle my hair either.
10-02-2021
The only thing this really has going for it is the price
Herbal Essences is pretty affordable, which is nice, but that is really the only nice thing about the product. I did not like the smell, unfortunately, and I didn't notice any nourishing or positive benefits for my hair. I wasn't a fan.
28-02-2020
Nice product
Good conditioner. Nice size for the price. Makes my hair feel smooth and moisturized. Reduces frizz and detangles hair well. Love the scent and the look of the product. I would recommend and buy again.
08-04-2019
j,adore
j'adore l'odeur de ce revitalisant,il laisse les cheveux très doux avec un parfum qui dure longtemps
15-12-2018
I love this conditioner. It smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling very soft and silky with no frizz.