4.7 5 0 137 137 Herbal Essences Vitamin E with Cocoa Butter Shampoo and Conditioner with bio:renew help bring hair back to life in just 21 days.

2019-05-03
I LOVE THIS FOR MY HAIR
It made my hair feel like it did when I was young and it was undamaged from all of thd products over the years. I have nothing bad to say about this product.
2019-04-13
Haven't tried this version
I use the Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo, but that isn't a choice on here. It's my favorite shampoo! The scent is my favorite of any shampoo I’ve ever tried. It has a wonderful earthy scent with a hint of sweetness, so if you’re a fan of earthy/herbal scents you will love this scent as well. It leaves my hair super silky and I’ve noticed it helps with split ends as well. Definitely a shampoo I will continue repurchasing!
2019-03-27
Pure essence
Bought this product with a coupon to try as Normally wouldn’t spend this much on product as my daughter goes through tons of soap in the shower some days! Great smell and leaves hair soft and smooth! Will hide and keep it for myself ;)
2019-03-24
Another Gluten Free product
I was very impressed and suppressed that his product is gluten free. My hair smells great and feels so soft. My scalp doesn't itch from gluten.
2018-08-14
It's very rare for me to try a Herbal Essences product I don't like and this is a great one as well! What they always get right is the smell. It's never overpowering, but strong enough to enjoy. They always get the scent right and this shampoo smells amazing, it's lovely and sweet and cocoa scented, my husband can't get enough of smelling my hair! On top of that, it left my hair clean, silky soft and didn't make it go greasy faster. I'll definitely continue to use this!
2017-10-27
Honnêtement, je n'achetais plus ce produit depuis un certain temps mais la nouvelle gamme m'a séduite! Les parfums sont doux et ils restent dans la chevelure longtemps! Ils rendent mes cheveux plus lisses et brillants!
2017-10-25
My daughter has beautiful curly hair. This is one of the only shsmpoos that we dont have screaming matches after our showe
2017-10-20
great product i recommended to anyone nice smell and perfect qualities
2017-10-19
Great product! Leaves my hair super clean feeling smooth and soft. The amazing scent is just the cherry on the cake!
2017-10-13
Wonderful product with multiple choice of scents as conditioner or shampoo product series . Also has different volumes for both. Really worth the money
2017-10-11
I loved the smell! Only a little is needed as it lathers up quickly.
2017-10-10
I have tried this product and loved it - love the way it makes my hair feel silky smooth and soft - Great product ! My daughter has colour treated, dry hair and she tried it. was noticeably softer. After a few uses, it maintains its shine and texture has greatly improved. We both LOVE this product and 110 % approve it.
2017-10-07
love this shampoo - have already recommended it to family and friends
2017-10-06
It's a wonderful shampoo the smell is incredible. Leaves my hair smooth not frizzie so soft
2017-10-06
I have not used Herbal Essences since I was a teenager but received a small sample of a different scent and was impressed and decided to buy a 'big' bottle. I love the scent (the brand has always been known for how amazing it smells) and the fact that my hair actually feels good after I shampoo it - it feels silky like I have conditioned it. After only three washes my dry and damaged hair already feels better. I purchased the conditioner as well and for the price they are definitely five star products.