Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Vitamin E with Cocoa Butter Shampoo

4.7 5 0 138 138 Herbal Essences Vitamin E with Cocoa Butter Shampoo and Conditioner with bio:renew help bring hair back to life in just 21 days.
Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Vitamin E with Cocoa Butter Shampoo

30-03-2021
Soft Hair
This shampoo, like most Herbal Essence - smells AMAZING! I loved how easy it was to get this shampoo to lather and spread in my hair. Only a small amount was needed to wash my hair. When my hair dried it felt soft and still smelled so nice.
02-02-2021
Love It
I love Herbal Essences and this is another great product by them. The scent is great the amount of bubbles is nice and it leaves my hair feeling clean and nice. You need to rinse a little extra because the product is thick but the thickness is also a benefit for how it makes your hair feel after.
18-10-2020
good shampoo
I love this product very affordable, the smell is amazing, doesn't leave my hair dry after. I have been using herbel shampoo all the time, this has to be my favorite one to use
04-10-2020
Nice, but hard to rinse out if my thick hair
Really like herbal essences products but I fund this hard to rinse from my hair, it feels like a residue is left .
17-08-2020
Adore
Love this shampoo and the way it makes my hair feel afterwards wether I follow with conditioner or not. Smells amazing as well!
03-05-2019
I LOVE THIS FOR MY HAIR
It made my hair feel like it did when I was young and it was undamaged from all of thd products over the years. I have nothing bad to say about this product.
13-04-2019
Haven't tried this version
I use the Argan Oil Of Morocco Shampoo, but that isn't a choice on here. It's my favorite shampoo! The scent is my favorite of any shampoo I’ve ever tried. It has a wonderful earthy scent with a hint of sweetness, so if you’re a fan of earthy/herbal scents you will love this scent as well. It leaves my hair super silky and I’ve noticed it helps with split ends as well. Definitely a shampoo I will continue repurchasing!
27-03-2019
Pure essence
Bought this product with a coupon to try as Normally wouldn’t spend this much on product as my daughter goes through tons of soap in the shower some days! Great smell and leaves hair soft and smooth! Will hide and keep it for myself ;)
24-03-2019
Another Gluten Free product
I was very impressed and suppressed that his product is gluten free. My hair smells great and feels so soft. My scalp doesn't itch from gluten.
14-08-2018
It's very rare for me to try a Herbal Essences product I don't like and this is a great one as well! What they always get right is the smell. It's never overpowering, but strong enough to enjoy. They always get the scent right and this shampoo smells amazing, it's lovely and sweet and cocoa scented, my husband can't get enough of smelling my hair! On top of that, it left my hair clean, silky soft and didn't make it go greasy faster. I'll definitely continue to use this!
27-10-2017
Honnêtement, je n'achetais plus ce produit depuis un certain temps mais la nouvelle gamme m'a séduite! Les parfums sont doux et ils restent dans la chevelure longtemps! Ils rendent mes cheveux plus lisses et brillants!
25-10-2017
My daughter has beautiful curly hair. This is one of the only shsmpoos that we dont have screaming matches after our showe
20-10-2017
great product i recommended to anyone nice smell and perfect qualities
19-10-2017
Great product! Leaves my hair super clean feeling smooth and soft. The amazing scent is just the cherry on the cake!
13-10-2017
Wonderful product with multiple choice of scents as conditioner or shampoo product series . Also has different volumes for both. Really worth the money