0 5 0 26 76 Little Movers Slip-On* Diapers make it easy to change active, squirmy babies of all kinds – just catch, slip-on, and release! Plus, HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On Diapers feature the proven leakage protection of the HUGGIES® LEAK LOCK® System.

2014-07-08
A better product that previously thought. We have used Pampers brand easy-ups, and these were superior. More of a snug fit on the legs, and that is a godsend...keeping the leaks (the bad leaks) contained. The "not so bad" leaks were minimized as well. The #2's containment was certainly a great thing. A bit of #1 is natural (like rain in the spring)...awesome product. Thank You for the innovation!
2014-03-13
love huggies products, used for both my kids
2014-02-15
slips on`s worked great for my son who was constantly on the go and never liked to sit still for a diaper change. worked similar to a pull up
2014-02-09
I tried this with both my grandchldren , one boy one girl. They fit fine and work well enough but I am not a fan of slip ons and for training they are too hard for my grandson to pull down himself.
2014-02-06
These were ok. They fit my son well and didnt leak. I personally didnt care for the easy up style and have decided to stick with my regular diapers. They were however nice and soft.
2013-11-25
unfortunately Huggies diapers gave my son a blistering rash. the slip on diapers make a lot of sense though for crazy toddlers.
2013-11-07
When my nieces and nephew were younger and stayed at our house, we got these for them. They are easy to put on/take off and did the job. They also liked the pictures/designs on them.
2013-07-05
In my opinion, Huggies makes the best diaper. These are great pull-ons
2013-07-04
I think these are great for toddlers who are not quite at potty training age. but are very much on the move. I like that the sides come undone, easier for cleanup.
2013-06-07
Great slip-on diapers. I loved these and my daughter liked the pictures and "stepping into" them. Only a shame that there are less in the pack than usual diapers and they are more expensive.
2013-06-06
huggies is nice brand,always loves this brand for my daughter,never get any problems with it
2013-06-06
at first i wasn`t crazy about the slip ons but currently buy them for our potty training daughter as they are cheaper then pull ups! absorb well and she doesn`t leak. but we do use different diapers for overnight because they tend to leak for the 12 hour period she sleeps.
2013-06-06
My little guy is very slender and I don`t find that the Huggies brand fits him. We tried the Slip-on diapers when he was in an especially wiggly stage. My older son wears Huggies and they fit well and absorb very well!
2013-05-18
I have tired this product and dont really like it the huggies pull ups are much better.
2013-05-16
I tried these as I had a coupon.my son is only 4 months and not really the age to need these, also hate hate hate the tabs on the side, they don`t stick right. Only useful if you use as pull up which isn`t something I need right now...not sure if I will use in future.