4.3 5 0 64 64 Get gentle care with the proven leakage protection of the HUGGIES® Leak Lock® System. Outstanding care for your newborn's soft, delicate skin Our new GentleAbsorb* Liner draws more mess away than Pampers® Swaddlers® with a cushiony layer of protection Wetness indicator helps you keep track of wet diapers by changing color when wet An umbilical cord cut-out, perfectly shaped to gently protect your little one's belly button as it heals Pocketed-back waistband to help keep in the runny mess New soft graphics with Winnie the Pooh and friends The Huggies® Leak Lock® protection you trust

2019-03-27
Pampers
Umbilical cut out is great added touch for a new little one
2019-03-26
Good for newborns
We used these for our newborn and they had a good secure hold and only a few leaks. We did notice the absorbency beads leak easily though. Good tabs compared to Pampers.
2019-02-15
Best diapers!
So I'm a first time mom so I had no idea what kind of diapers would be best for my little one. Huggies was the second brand I tried and it honestly changed the game. It upheld all of her blowouts, it felt more natural too. Which is a huge plus.
2019-02-15
One of the best
One of the Best pampers I have used, love the freshness and the fact that it stays dry the whole night and the baby sleeps sound and peaceful. Love it
2018-09-11
NICE PRODUCT
got this as a gift. It was ok but not really that good especially at night.
2018-07-04
I loved these diapers, especially when my child was very young. They have worked great as he has gotten older too.
2017-10-10
These diapers are great for wiggly little ones who are on the move - they have two points of attachment on each side to keep tabs in place and closed (which I've never seen before and LOVE), they're double gussetted, super soft, and have cute designs. In terms of absorbancy, they more than held up during our long roadtrip this past weekend and were super comfy for the long drive.
2017-10-08
I love them! No leaks. And they're nice and soft as well.
2017-10-06
LOVE THIS HUGGIES por qué son muy suaves y muy buenos para en la noche
2017-10-06
I love the band at the back of Huggies diapers - I find it prevents the poop from spilling all up my baby's back saving me time and hassle from cleaning up messes!
2017-10-05
I'm a Huggies fan. This brand of diapers just worked for my baby and I am using it right now.
2017-10-05
I have been using Huggies since my baby was 1 month old. She is now 6 months, and we are quite satisfied with Huggies. We had switched to Huggies because the previous brand was giving diaper rash to my baby. I never had the same problem with Huggies. We haven't noticed any leakage while we have been on Huggies. I definitely will recommend the brand to my friends.
2015-10-21
Loved these when my baby was little. Have never had a problem.
2015-10-21
these are fantastic they fit my little girl so well. they were low enough to not get in the way of the umbilical cord as it was healing.
2015-08-06
This product is really soft and fits well but I find it inferior to Pampers Swaddlers in terms of absorbency. The pocket at the back helps stop messy leaks and the wetness indicating strip is especially helpful with newborns.