4.5 5 0 500 500 Huggies® has always wanted your baby to feel as comforted in our diapers as they do in your arms.

2017-12-02
Huggies - no more Pampers
Kept baby dry, small amount of leakage/blow outs are rare (still in newborn) hope absorbency stays consistent as we progress in sizes. Soft and comfy for my little one. I like that they say front and back.
2017-12-02
Great diaper for newborns
My baby is on the long, skinny side and Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers fit around her thighs the best among all the brands we've tried. No leaks, effective wetness indicator and the cute Disney designs make it an excellent choice!
Comfortable until wet
The newborn ones are my favorite for fit and overall gentleness but the bigger sizes, such as the size 5 I tested on my toddler this time, sagged and became lumpy once wet. This affected fit, comfort, and protection all at once.
Great diaper!
Huggies little snugglers are the only diaper that don't leak. The fit my baby comfortably.
The perfect diaper
I recommend them it's a definite great purchase they for perfect for my baby, no leakage and I loved the designs on them
2017-11-30
Perfect newborn diapers!
My overall view of Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers is that they are super comfortable for baby and keep baby dry. There are never any leaks and the wetness indicator is quite helpful!
2017-11-30
Not all that impressed
To me there wasn't a big difference in the Little Snugglers than the others.
2017-11-21
Dryer hugs
These diapers kept baby dry all night.. no waking up crying wet.. Finally got great night sleep. Also they are very flexible
2017-11-16
Huggies all the way!
Pleased with the product, does exactly what it advertises! I'll never use pampers products ever again, my daughter was severely burned and sore after using pampers. . I switched to huggies and seen a huge difference in her just over night.. Thank you!
2017-11-16
Great absorption
These diapers are great. Kept my baby dry and comfy without having to be changed often.
2017-11-15
Pampers Diapers
So happy I got to try these diapers out! They didn't seem to leak and my baby seemed comfortable.
2017-11-15
One happy mommy!
I would have to give this diaper a 100 out of 100. Everything about it was great. The absorption over night. To the comfortable waist for baby to move around in. Definitely Huggies has perfected the diaper.
Little snugglers
I love the little snugglers for my little guy they keep him dry and comfy, they do seem to fit large though.
J’adore les couches Hugues
Bébé reste au sec tout la nuit s’ajuste bien à la taille tiens bien en place avec les doubles attaches
Best Diapers Ever!!
I absolutely loved everything about these diapers. The absorbency is incredible. The design and fit is amazing.