4.6 5 0 140 140 our simplest formula ever fragrance free aloe & vitamin e hypoallergenic

2019-09-08
HUGGIES NATURAL CARE WIPES
Love this product. They are so moist and soft not just for babies tush I even use them myself. I keep some in my purse for hands or spills. would recommend this.
2019-09-06
Favourite wipe
These made my favourite wipes! They are thick enough that even for a dirty tushy, you don't need that many. They are soft and gentle.
2019-07-06
Sensitive
Recently bought these wipes for my grand daughter, she is very sensitive to scent and too much soap, they were perfect, did not give her a diaper rash and very lightly scented I would recommend.
2019-07-05
Our go-to for baby wipes
These Huggies wipes are our favourite when we don't use our cloth ones. Compared to Kirkland, Pampers, President's Choice and Aleva Naturals, these ones are thicker and slightly textured, and do better for bigger messes - we seem to go through fewer compared to other lighter brands. For the price it's great value as well. Our child has sensitive skin and these don't seem to cause any irritation.
2019-06-05
Decent
We are not too picky with the wipes we buy - have tried Huggies, Pampers, Kirkland, etc. But they are the easiest, and most gentle on my sons easily irritated skin. Prefer this brand to the rest!
2019-05-04
Huggies
In comparison to Pampers wipes these just don't do the job as good. Also seem to leave more of a reaction to the baby's bottom.
2019-05-03
Clean on the run
Not just for babies and kids. A staple in my backpack. You never know when you need to wipe your hands or fall and wipe a knee. Portable, natural and very handy for all ages.
2019-04-27
This is my favourite wipe!
I recently tried these wipes for my baby and I love them! They are thick wipes so they don’t fall apart and don’t slip on baby’s skin. They also don’t dry out and have the perfect amount of moisture. Also it is not heavily scented like other brands which is great.
2019-04-25
Love these wipes!!
These wipes are wonderful!! You can tell they are fragrance-free (especially when comparing to Pampers brand wipes) and they don't cause any irritation whatsoever. I feel confident using these on my baby's skin and even use them myself once in a while!
2019-04-20
Best baby wipes ever!
I have tried a few different wipes for my son but I keep going back to these. They are gentle on his sensitive skin, thick enough to handle a really bad diaper change; and I really love the fact that only one wipe comes out at a time instead of a continuous string of wipes like I found with Pampers. Highly recommend!
2019-04-01
Love the thickness of these wipes!
Love the fact that I don't have to use as many wipes as I have to with other brands bc these ones are nice and thick, even on the worst diaper changes. The flip top is very convenient as well. Perfect for quick clean up's after feedings when your on the go too. I've even used them to give myself a fast clean up when I've been to exhausted to wash my face.
2019-04-01
Love this product
Bought the big box from Costco like the thickness over pampers and better smelling easier on the baby’s bum
2019-03-26
Good for messy jobs
We use these for 2 different aged kids and they work good for all messes. They fall apart easy though. I don't like when wipes have a smell and these do for sure.
2019-03-08
Favourite Brand
I used both Huggies diapers and wipes for both my children and now that they are grown continue to always have a pack of wipes at my disposal for a variety of things. After 24 years I still prefer it over any other brand.
2019-03-08
Best Wipes Ever!
I tried multiple brands and varieties of baby wipes while searching for a product that wouldn't irritate my daughter's sensitive skin. I decided to give the Huggies Natural Care wipes a chance. Best. Decision. EVER. These wipes are so gentle! She has never had a reaction to them. They are very durable and have the perfect amount of moisture. I would pay extra just for these specific wipes. They are definitely worth it!!