3 5 0 85 85 Perfectly powerful mints

18-06-2019
OVERPRICED and gouging the masses
lost flavor after short time..nice blast at the start.pricey for what ya get
05-06-2019
Tasty Mint
I like how these mints last a while in the mouth. The wintercool flavour is also really good. The artificial sweetener does leave an aftertaste but I don't mind it. It leaves my breath feeling fresh.
05-06-2019
Ice breakers
Found them very minty at first but the flavour was lost fairly quickly...
16-05-2019
yuck
If you are able to separate the flavour from the sweetener, then the flavour is ok. But I found the sweetener left a horrible coating on my tongue and month. YUCK. Had to brush my teeth right away to get the feeling out from my mouth.
29-08-2014
Wow sounds good but I haven't heard of this brand will have to but for sure thank you
29-08-2014
Ice Breakers Frost are great for sprucing up the break. I love the coolness and they taste awesome.
21-02-2014
I got a sample of these and was surprised at how much I liked them. They`re nice and refreshing.
11-02-2014
I rec"d these as a sample. They r very tasty and have a kick to them.
08-02-2014
some of the best mints I ever have tried!! Perfect taste:)
06-02-2014
these are very strong but very tasteful loved them :)
23-01-2014
My whole family love this. They are always asking for a ice breaker.
10-01-2014
love how these had an instant affect and last a long time
27-12-2013
I really like this type of candy when its almost lunchtime and trying to control my stomach from getting hungry and under control, its refreshing and cool taste in your mouth its yummy flavors yeah!
15-12-2013
I received a sample of these, liked them a lot, I`m a mint person and these were nice and strong.
12-12-2013
Very strong! It freshens your breath. I tried it from a sample I got.