4.5 5 0 103 103 J CLOTH Everyday cleaning cloths are versatile – strong enough for scrubbing, absorbent enough for spills and soft enough for cleaning glass and other shiny surfaces.
J Cloth

28-10-2020
Best dishwashing cloths
The J cloth makes the best dishwashing cloth. They work well for cleaning, and are both absorbent and durable. They are handy for cleaning up spills too.
26-10-2020
super handy
these are super handy and convienient to have on had. cleans big or small messes easily and actually come with a good amount per pack! i always have a pack handy as the price is extremely low compared to some other cloths which quickly smell funky and are annoying to wash!
24-10-2020
Efficace!
J'aime bien c'est petits chiffons pratiques et qui emprisonne bien la poussière rapidement sur les meubles, cadres et bibelots. À avoir sous la main !
13-09-2020
Staple
I always have these in my kitchen. They are so durable and clean up any mess without having to waste paper towels.
13-05-2020
A must have
This is a very versatile product that I have personally used for over 20 years. I love having them around the house. A Must have in everyone’s home.
22-03-2020
Everyday Cleaning For House
I recommend these to everyone. I really like this product because it cleans super well, it is re-usable, strong durable quality cloth and is perfect for when you really need to do a deep scrub.
01-10-2019
Useful cleaning clothes
These clothes are perfect for household cleaning. I like that they are reusable and can be used for various purposes. I wish there were more in the package. I definitely recommend them.
06-07-2019
Love them
J clothes are excellent they are strong, can stand up to a lot of scrubbing, can use for several days as long as the cloth us washed and rinsed. I highly recommend this product.
01-07-2019
Très bon produit
C'est un produit que j'utilise depuis plus de 30 ans et qui est toujours aussi bon et très pratique. J'en ai toujours dans la cuisine ou salle de bain ou dans le garage et aussi dans la voiture.
31-05-2019
I use these all the time to clean my house and car
07-08-2018
These cloths are very durable and are quite handy. It is the best dish cloth ever!
12-07-2018
Love these as a multi purpose cloth for cleaning! Much more durable than paper towel and they work well for washing dishes.
29-06-2018
Great to clean up any mess. I like that you can wash and reuse them. Unfortunately with my husband around they tend to disappear to the workshop.
04-06-2018
I have used J-cloths for over 30 years. They work great for everything I use them for, from washing dishes, to dusting, to polishing, to oiling wood furniture etc.. They can be cut to size if you want a smaller cloth, such as when oiling furniture. They wash and dry in the washing machine and dryer dozens of times before needing to re relinquished to the rag pile. I like having different colors so that I can use one for washing dishes and using in the kitchen, and a different color for the bathroom etc. I COMPLETELY recommend this product!
30-05-2018
I love J cloths they last so long and are not expensive. Great product to use anywhere around the house for those messy jobs.