4.5 5 0 92 92 J CLOTH Everyday cleaning cloths are versatile – strong enough for scrubbing, absorbent enough for spills and soft enough for cleaning glass and other shiny surfaces.
J Cloth

03-01-2018
We always had this product in our home growing up and they continue to be my product of choice. I tend to use in the kitchen but works well for a variety of uses!
05-12-2017
Reliable product, handy to have in my house. Works well on messes and good value too.
04-11-2017
Works great, once they start to get gross, throw it in the wash and use it as a rag for cleaning and just get a new one for the dishes.
31-10-2017
J'utilise les chiffons J depuis de nombreuses années. Ils sont pratiques pour le nettoyage partout dans la maison et à l'extérieur. Ils sont efficaces même après plusieurs lavages, ils gardent longtemps leur pouvoir absorbant. Bon rapport qualité/prix.
13-10-2017
tout simplement pratique pour nettoyer vitre , voiture et lors du ménage quotidienne ..
11-10-2017
I grew up using jcloths..my grandma used them and my mother used them. They always have and always will be my number one cleaning item
16-09-2017
I use on a regular basis excellent product to have around the kitchen better than using a quarter roll of paper towels to clean up a spill. Totally recommend.
15-09-2017
Strong and last longer than they did before. Great for wiping, but when I wipe hard on white surfaces they sometimes leave blue stain marks! Not good.
03-04-2017
J Cloths have always been around my house, and are a favourite of my grandmothers, We use them all the time at the office as well, from dishcloths, window cleaning, dusting, etc. They rinse out nicely and last quite a while.
07-02-2017
Use these j cloths exclusively as they are durable and do to smell like other dish cloths. Beware of lower quality cloths they do not last.
26-01-2017
For anyone who hates the stinky, germy dishcloths, this is for you. Perfect for cleaning all over the house. Soft, so they won't scratch. Love them for windows, kid messes and don't have to deal with stinky dishcloths.
11-01-2017
J clothes are more convenient for everyday cleaning compared to other products available.
06-12-2016
I have used J Cloths in the kitchen for years. I wouldn't use anything else.
05-08-2016
I have been using J-Cloths for years. I reuse them over again. They are great for quick messes and messy kids.
08-07-2016
c'est un produit que j'utilise régulièrement pour faire la vaisselle. Je les trouve parfaits