4.2 5 0 74 74 Relieves dryness and deeply nourishes extra dry skin to reveal visibly luminous, healthier-looking skin. Best for: Extra dry skin, including heels, elbows, and knees. Improves skin’s tone, texture, and luminosity. Contains a unique illuminating HydraLucence™ blend, and Vitamins C, E, and B5. Relieves dryness at the source by penetrating through 5 layers of the skin’s surface. Absorbs quickly and locks in moisture for up to 48-hours.
Jergens® Ultra Care Moisturizer

06-08-2019
Ultra good
Deep moisturizing leaves the skin oft, supple and so hydrated. It also helped me with itch relief as I have very dry skin and it gets worse in hot weather. overall great product, easy to apply and not sticky.
28-07-2019
Perfect for dry skin
This was the only product that kept my dry skin at bay. It was deeply moisturizing and nourishing. I did try a few other brands but none have been as good as this one.
17-06-2019
Leaves the skin moisturized and has a great fragrance to it.
10-05-2019
Love it!
I have used all the Jergens lotions, and they are all fantastic! Rich formula that moisturizers your skin perfectly. Awesome product!
09-09-2018
Great moisturizer
Smells good, feels good, does the job, it's a good lotion. Just bothered by the fact that it has parabens. But nonetheless, it's pretty good.
05-09-2018
Hydratation assurée
Sur ma vanité de salle de bain, il y a toujours un contenant de Jergens Ultra Care pour tous les moments de la journée, pour moi ou mes invités. Je trouve qu'elle hydrate bien toutes les parties de notre corps, des mains aux talons plus rugueux et elle laisse la peau soyeuse. De plus, son prix est très abordable pour un si gros format et je trouve qu'elle sent les amandes, j'aime beaucoup.
22-10-2015
great moisturizer that relieves and itchy and dry skin.
02-09-2015
Jergens is such a reliable product and the ultra care is certainly up to par. It absorbs easily, is non-greasy and available as scent-free which is nice.
22-08-2015
Great product.Softens the whole body while nourishing your skin.Fantastic product.
15-05-2015
Works great, especially during winter. It's a brand I can trust.
16-04-2015
Jergens has been around for eons, and their scent profile seems to depict this, as I find their scents on many products stuffy and stale smelling. Like my grandmother's old creams. I just can't get past the scent to enjoy any other aspects of it.
16-04-2015
Great product softens knees, chapped hands and elbows for hours. Love love love this brand
19-03-2015
Love this one. Smells great and works even better. Jergens is a trusted brand and a good price point.
12-03-2015
Jergen's Ultra Care Moisturizer really does help with dry.chapped and itchy skin leaving your skin glowing,very soft and luminous. I also love Jergn's Shea Butter both wonderful products.
26-02-2015
I received this as a sample from else where and I really like it. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any film. I don't know about the claim that it locks in the moisture for up to 48 hours though....Has a great smell to it!