4.2 5 0 75 75 Relieves dryness and deeply nourishes extra dry skin to reveal visibly luminous, healthier-looking skin. Best for: Extra dry skin, including heels, elbows, and knees. Improves skin’s tone, texture, and luminosity. Contains a unique illuminating HydraLucence™ blend, and Vitamins C, E, and B5. Relieves dryness at the source by penetrating through 5 layers of the skin’s surface. Absorbs quickly and locks in moisture for up to 48-hours.

2019-08-06
Ultra good
Deep moisturizing leaves the skin oft, supple and so hydrated. It also helped me with itch relief as I have very dry skin and it gets worse in hot weather. overall great product, easy to apply and not sticky.
2019-07-28
Perfect for dry skin
This was the only product that kept my dry skin at bay. It was deeply moisturizing and nourishing. I did try a few other brands but none have been as good as this one.
2019-06-17
Leaves the skin moisturized and has a great fragrance to it.
2019-05-10
Love it!
I have used all the Jergens lotions, and they are all fantastic! Rich formula that moisturizers your skin perfectly. Awesome product!
2018-09-09
Great moisturizer
Smells good, feels good, does the job, it's a good lotion. Just bothered by the fact that it has parabens. But nonetheless, it's pretty good.
2018-09-05
Hydratation assurée
Sur ma vanité de salle de bain, il y a toujours un contenant de Jergens Ultra Care pour tous les moments de la journée, pour moi ou mes invités. Je trouve qu'elle hydrate bien toutes les parties de notre corps, des mains aux talons plus rugueux et elle laisse la peau soyeuse. De plus, son prix est très abordable pour un si gros format et je trouve qu'elle sent les amandes, j'aime beaucoup.
2018-08-15
This is an amazing moisturiser. For a good price, you get a trusted brand, a great scent and a moisturiser that works really well on dry, chapped hands. I never used to use moisturiser, but in Canadian winters, it's essential. This one made a definite difference in my skin and I'll continue to use it.
2015-10-22
great moisturizer that relieves and itchy and dry skin.
2015-09-02
Jergens is such a reliable product and the ultra care is certainly up to par. It absorbs easily, is non-greasy and available as scent-free which is nice.
2015-08-22
Great product.Softens the whole body while nourishing your skin.Fantastic product.
2015-05-15
Works great, especially during winter. It's a brand I can trust.
2015-04-16
Jergens has been around for eons, and their scent profile seems to depict this, as I find their scents on many products stuffy and stale smelling. Like my grandmother's old creams. I just can't get past the scent to enjoy any other aspects of it.
2015-04-16
Great product softens knees, chapped hands and elbows for hours. Love love love this brand
2015-03-19
Love this one. Smells great and works even better. Jergens is a trusted brand and a good price point.
2015-03-12
Jergen's Ultra Care Moisturizer really does help with dry.chapped and itchy skin leaving your skin glowing,very soft and luminous. I also love Jergn's Shea Butter both wonderful products.