4.3 5 0 82 82 Nourishes hair for exceptional salon-softness, smoothness & shine. Lightweight formula, with Argan oil, infuses strands and blocks frizz for 50% smoother* healthier hair. Fast-drying formula leaves hair feeling soft and more manageable without a greasy residue. Use alone or with your favorite styler to add an instant boost of softness and shine to any style. With Argan Oil.
John Freda Frizz Ease® Oil Elixir

21-03-2020
Amazing Product For Frizzy Hair
I already use other John Frieda hair products (shampoos/ conditioners) and I really like how well it works for my hair so I decided to give the Frizz Ease a try. I absolutely love love love it and I would recommend this to everyone. This really helps me tame my frizzy and out of place hairs. Make sure you only use a little bit at a time because a little does really go a long way with this product. Personally, the only downside to this product is that it is a little pricey.
08-03-2020
Hair care
The product is decent but overall a bit pricey for size of the bottles
28-02-2020
A little goes a long way with this product. Definitely keeps the frizz away and leaves your hair looking really smooth and healthy. I would definitely recommend to a friend and would buy again.
04-06-2019
Works great
I use this nearly every day to keep frizz away! It works and smells great and it keeps my ends down too.
08-08-2018
This is definitely my favourite frizzy oil. It doesn’t make my hair greasy like some products and it doesn’t weigh it down. It works well on frizz and gives a nice shine!
31-07-2018
I love this product! I wish my local store carried it!
23-07-2018
Love this product! It does the job and helps to restore healthy look on my hair. Definitely less frizz which is amazing
14-06-2018
Works well on my hair and lasts a really long time as long as you don't overuse it. It makes my hair, soft and beautiful.
04-05-2018
I really love this product, my hair tends to frizz after drying even if I air dry it. It helps to keep it in place and gives a nice light sheen with a nice scent that’s not over powering. Great Product!
04-04-2018
I had my hair highlighted and something went wrong...it was so dry and damaged, couldn't get a comb through even after deep conditioning. The Frizz Ease Oil Elixir was like a miracle product! After the first use, I could easily get a comb through my hair and after blow drying my hair was soft and healthy looking! I couldn't believe it. I looked like I came from the salon. As my hair is growing out and healthier now, I still use it but just on my ends. One of my new favorite products of the year.
13-11-2017
J'ai essayée le produit il n'y a pas longtemps et je dois vous dire que J'ai adorée. Il laisse les cheveux doux et avec un beau lustre. Pour moi c simple il fait partie de ma routine pour cheveux maintenant. Je le recommande à tout le monde sans aucun problème.
26-10-2017
I colour my hair and find this product to reduce some of the damage due to colouring. I have been using these products for 9 years.
05-07-2017
This in my opinion is the best frizz hair oil on the market....... and for my wicked and wild curls it keeps them tame all day.
29-01-2017
I have very fine, thin hair. I found using this product weighed my hair down on my head and it still didn't get all the fly-aways.
20-12-2016
I have been very happy with this product. I don't use a lot on my hair. I just love the way it leaves my hair feeling like silk. But I do find if you use too much it will weigh my hair down and straighten it.